𝙏𝙬𝙤. 🦋

🦋
______________
Kay'lani Aaliyah Taylor
Atlanta, Georgia
_________

••••🦋______________Kay'lani Aaliyah TaylorAtlanta, Georgia _________

🦋

It was now 10:00 am in the morning and I was just getting up.

Since today was Saturday I had couple things to do on my agenda this morning.

As I got up I went into my bathroom and started my shower.

Waiting for it to get hot I stood in front of the mirror and stared at myself.

"You are beautiful, You are strong, the weight doesn't matter" I said to myself and repeated three more times before sighing

I grabbed my toothbrush and wet it under the water before adding toothpaste and wetting it again.

After I was done brushing my teeth I got into the shower and started to wash off.

¥¥¥

After getting out the shower and getting dressed in some sweats and oversized shirt. I walked out of my room and headed to the kitchen.

Sitting at the counter I grabbed my note book and pen and began writing out what I had to do today.

Agenda 🌸

Go to the bank
Do a little Grocery Shopping
Pick up stuff for sleep over tonight
Pick up Jayda
Get hair done
Get nails & lashes done

I closed my book and picked up my phone to call Jayda.

"Heyyyy"

"Heyyy girll" I smiled

"Wassup"

"Nothing I'm just finna do a little stuff before I come get you...is that cool ?"

"Yea that's fine just let me know when your on the way"

"Okay see you later bestie" I smiled

"See ya"

I hung up and grabbed my keys & note book before grabbing my purse and headed for the door.

I walked to my car and headed towards the first place that was on my list which was the bank.

When I got to the bank I pulled up the ATM to cash my check.