𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.🦋

Sooo I'm back Prom was Great !!! My Birthday today, I'm just loving May right now 🥳🤷🏽‍♀️

🦋

Sooo I'm back Prom was Great !!! My Birthday today, I'm just loving May right now 🥳🤷🏽‍♀️••••🦋

🦋

It was now a week later and everyone was back in Atlanta, and getting back to their normal lives.

Jayda and Lani still haven't talked even though Lani did miss having her best friend around she just couldn't bring herself to text her after what happened.

As for Geo and Lani they haven't seen each other since they got back because of how busy both their schedules have been.

Today Lani was going to surprise him at his job with lunch since she got off of work early.

She was currently in Chick-fil-A drive thru waiting to order since it was busy as always.

"Hi welcome to Chick-fil-A. What can I get you today ?"

"Hi can I get a spicy chicken sandwich combo with a fruit punch" I said

"Okay will that be all ?" She asked

"Can you add a medium fry...can I also have Polynesian sauce"

"Alright your total is $28.56"

Lani drove to the first window and paid for the food before driving to the second one.

Once she received the food she checked the bags to make sure everything was in there before making her way to the tattoo shop.

She took a fry from Geo's bag before placing it in her mouth.

"Mmm Okay they bet not have poisoned his food" she said to herself

She drove for 15 more minutes before arriving.

She grabbed her purse and the food before getting out the car and walked towards the entrance.

Before walking in she double clicked the lock button on her car keys before going into the store.

"Hiii is Geo here ?" Lani asked the girl at the front desk

"Yes do you have an appointment?" She asked looking lani up and down

"No but I'm sure if you let him know I'm here he wouldn't mind"

"Yeaaa I can't really do that" she said causing lani to roll her eyes

Lani sighed before walking to the back calling Geo name.