Wide Awake

WIDE AWAKE (SasuSaku and team 7)

Naruto: Sakura-chaaan! *hands over a rose* here.

Sakura: *blushing* Naruto-kun?!

Naruto: I want you to take this and-

Sakura: *hugs him* Naruto-kun! Thank you so much!

Naruto: *confused* What for Sakura-chan?

Sakura: Th-The rose!

Naruto: *a little ashamed, rubbing the back of his neck* Actually Sakura-chan... I wanted you to give it to your brother.

Sakura: Sa-Sasuke nii-san? *tears gather in her eyes*

Naruto: I'm sorry Sakura! I didn't mean to offend you!

Sakura: *wipes the tears and (fake) smiles* No, no! I'll give it to him! Silly me. These are tears of joy.

*Reaching home*

Sakura: Sasuke nii-san! Sasuke nii-san! Look what I have for you!

Sasuke: *looking up from his paper* Tell me Sakura-chan.

Sakura: Na-Naruto-kun asked me to give this to you. *hands over the rose*

Sasuke: *blushing* did he now? I guess I'll have to see him tomorrow then.

Sakura: Yes. He asked to meet you by the bench near the village gate.

Sasuke: Thank you Sakura-chan. I'll meet him. *still blushing*

Sakura: *runs out of the room, wiping her tears* Oh! *runs into someone*

Kakashi: Are you alright Sakura?

Sakura: Kakashi-sama! Sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you!

Kakashi: *leaning forward, wiping her tears* Someone made you cry...

Sakura: I-it was nothing! I h-had some dirt in my eyes! *wiping her eyes*

Kakashi: You don't have to lie to me... *leans in closer... their lips centimeters away*

*THUD* -Genjutsu dispelled-

Sakura: What the hell Sasuke-kun!

Sasuke: Hmmm. Not bad. I thought I'd have to witness that kiss. *shivers in disgust*

Sakura: Why such a weird genjutsu?! I know I asked to not to go easy on me while sparring, but WHAT THE HELL?! Kakashi-sensei and I?! Ew!

Kakashi: *eyes widen* What? Ew Sasuke!

Sakura: And Naruto and you?!!

Naruto: *chokes on the grass he was chewing out of boredom* What the hell?!

Sasuke: It was all a part of the genjutsu. You dispelled it right on time didn't you.

Naruto: Yo Sasuke. I'm sorry. I don't feel the same way about you man. You're just a friend to me. An excellent-

Sasuke: Shut up.

Sakura: But Sasuke-kun... What if I hadn't come out of the genjutsu? What if you had to witness me kissing Kakashi-sensei? What would you have-

Sasuke: *pulls he and kisses her* I would've brought you out myself and done this.

Sakura: *bewildered* Sasuke-kun... *kisses him again*

Naruto: *writhing on the ground* EW! EW! EW! Get a room! Get. A. Room! *peeps at Kakashi*

Kakashi: *looking at Sasuke and Sakura smooching as if it were of greatest importance* Oh my... *blushing*

Naruto: Kakashi-sensei you pervert! Don't look at you're students like that.

Kakashi: *suddenly glances at Naruto* ...

Naruto: *takes a step back* w-what?

Kakashi: I-I just realized... These two *points at Sasuke and Sakura*

Naruto: What about them?

Kakashi: WOULD CREATE THE BEST LEAD ACTORS FOR AN ICHA ICHA MOVIE!

Naruto: -_- ... *slaps his forehead* One, god! Just ONE normal teammate I ask for.

***

A/N: Look who's talking...

So hey! A series of chats! :P I've uploaded a lot of them on my tumblr page here...

bhavna-madan.tumblr.com

Don't forget to read and comment!

-Bhavna