The Fight

THE FIGHT (SasuSaku family)

Sarada: Mama! Why would you marry someone like papa? He’s hardly around.

Sakura: Huh? You fought with him again didn’t you?

Sarada: Not like it’s something new! He just stood there looking at me when I was yelling at him. He never yells back! It’s like he can’t feel the emotions hanging around him! Ugh! He infuriates me! *storms in to her room, but stays next to the door as she hears her father’s footsteps and keenly listens to the conversation between her mama and papa*

Sasuke: Sakura... Did Sarada reach home?

Sakura: Yes Sasuke-kun. I hear she’s been fighting with you again?

Sasuke: *looks at the ground and smiles a fake smile* I’m such a bad father.

Sakura: Sasuke-kun... *touches his cheek* You were the perfect child and friend. Now, you are the perfect husband and father.

Sasuke: *pulls away Sakura’s arm from his cheek* Why do you tell me such sweet things and lie to me when you know that it’s obvious I was, am and will never be a perfect anything?! My sins are embedded too deep into me!

Sakura: Sasuke-ku-

Sasuke: No Sakura. No more. Do you know why Sarada fought with me today? She told me that she had seen you weep alone multiple times because I wasn’t around!

Sakura: *gasps* No Sasu-

Sasuke: *a tear rolls down his cheek* I love you Sakura! But I’m so bad at showing you this! Please don’t hate me! Sarada and you are the only people I have now in my life that matter the most. You’re my weakness and I despise it. Sarada already hates me! Please don-

Sakura: *hugs him tightly* Sasuke-kun! I will tell you this and will repeat it all night long if you want me to. I have always loved you and will continue to do so. You were the only person that mattered to me and now I have Sarada too. Sarada can never hate-

Sarada: *who’d been listening to the whole conversation enters the room her parents are in and stands agape* Papa... I love you. I’m sorry.

Sasuke: *opens his arms for Sarada to hug him and Sarada runs into his arms* I love you too Sarada...

Sakura: *smiles at the scene in front of her and hugs her husband and daughter* Sarada... I wanted to tell you... All those times you found me weeping, it wasn’t because I felt upset about Sasuke-kun not being here.

Sarada: B-But I always heard you say I wish you were here Sasuke-kun! While you weep.
Sakura: *giggles softly* That was when I lost a patient during surgery or therapy or something. Isn’t it always better to have someone who can lend you their shoulder for you to weep on? Besides, I’m the strongest kunoichi in Konoha. *winks at Sarada* Why would I cry over the absence of my second most favorite person on earth when my first most favourite person, you are right here with me?!

Sasuke: I’m still here you know...

Sarada: *giggles* It’s alright mama... Papa will never understand girl power! And I can always lend you my shoulders to cry on!

Sasuke: *hugs them both tightly and they snuggle into his arms* I love my ladies.

A/N: And we love Papasuke :3 And they all lived happily ever aft- Oh wait... Boruto’s coming. I guess the ‘happily ever after’ can wait.
.
Another update guys!. Like I said. Thus was predone. :P

-Bhavna