Being Canon From The Beginning.

BEING CANON FROM THE BEGINNING (SasuSaku)

A/N: So.before you read this... Recently in an interview (I'm not kidding about the interview... It went viral on tumblr recently), the voice actors of Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura stated that Kishimoto had planned to make SS canon from the very beginning and that they were informed on it when the anime first began. And that the parting between Sasuke and Sakura in the end of part one was described as 'the parting of lover's by Kishi-sensei. SS fandome here is 'SasuSaku fandom'. Now, you may proceed...

*being put in the same team*

Iruka: So… Team 7 consists of Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke.

SS Fandom: Yo Sasuke. You’re going to marry her someday.

Sasuke: *confused* what?

*Introducing themselves to Kakashi*

Sasuke: … To kill a certain man, and revive my clan…

SS Fandom: With Sakura right? You’re going to marry her someday. :3

Sasuke:  (- _ -)

*getting the bells [Sasuke's head sticking out of the ground]*

Sasuke: Sakura. Help me out. *Sakura looks at him and faints*

SS Fandom: Sasuke! You don’t frighten the woman you love and are going to get married to someday like that!

Sasuke: I don’t love her-

SS Fandom: Yet…

*after the fight with Zabuza [Sakura crying her eyes out while leaning on an apparently dead Sasuke]*

Sasuke: Sakura… You’re heavy…

SS Fandom: \(*v*)/ So romantic… I can picture the wedding bells.

Sasuke: I’m not trying to be romantic here…

SS Fandom: Whatever makes you sleep at night... ;)

*Before the Chunnin exam*

Sasuke: Sakura is the best Genjustu expeller here.

SS Fandom: Awww… Look at you. Praising your future wife.

Sasuke: … She needed a friend.

*Getting the curse mark [Holding on to Sakura for dear life]*

SS Fandom: *wipes tears* don’t worry Sasuke. You’ll make it through this! Then you can make 20 babies!

Sasuke: *crying in pain* UUGGGHHH!!!

*Preliminaries [Sakura tries to stop him from taking part]*

Sasuke: Don’t get in my way Sakura. Who are you to tell me what to do?

SS Fandom: *gasps* SASUKE!

Sasuke [to the SS Fandom]: I had to do what was best. I couldn’t let anyone get in my way. No matter how much I care for them. *turns around and leaves*

SS Fandom: He cares…

*Sakura tries to save him from Gaara*

Sasuke: *shocked*

SS Fandom: And she cares for you too. :’)

Sasuke [to the SS Fandom]: She came forward to save me… Eve-Even though she knew she couldn’t. (®ₓ®)  

* Sakura looks at Naruto when Sasuke tells her that Naruto was the one who saved her, blah, blah, blah, Itachi comes over, fights, Sasuke in the hospital [Sakura is hugging him]*

Sasuke: … (∂ _ ∂)

SS Fandom: Look at that love in his face. The love for his future wife! (* ⃝ *)

Sasuke: Knocks down the plate of apples *CLANG*

SS Fandom: What the- Sasuke!

Sasuke [To the SS Fandom]: She looked at Naruto the way she looks at me! I thought I was the only person she cared about!

SS Fandom: Yo Sasuke. You’re gonna marry her. Calm your-

Sasuke: *glares at Naruto* Fight me.

SS Fandom: *slaps their forehead, groans, grunts,* what the hell Sasuke?! I know just where this is going.

*The fight happens, Blah, blah. Sasuke's about to leave the village*

Sakura: Sasuke-Kun! I love you! (TTṎTT)

Sasuke: Sakura… Thank you… *puts her under a Genjustu and places her on the bench*

Kishimoto: *weeping* the feels between these two is so intense dammit! *scribbles down the words ‘Parting of Lovers!’*

Sasuke [Whispering softly]: *tucks her hair behind her ear* I’m going to marry her someday…

Kishimoto: *Faints*

SS Fandom: *Faints*

Obama: *Faints*

God: Oh. The. Feels. *Faints*

And hence… That’s why we don’t see what happens after Sakura goes unconscious...

A/N (again): okay... Soo if you like this ship, then hi-5. If you don't then don't leave comments suggesting your opinions. I will track you down and steal your cookie if you do so. Kudos.

I'm a huge SS fan and hence the SS chats... Later (I promise) I will add other pairs and team moments. These were done beforehand. Plus I felt like uploading one today. :P

-Bhavna.