❤️Kirishima's Crocs ❤️

Edited

💥Blasty's POV💥

Those crocs. Those goddamn crocs. He wears them everywhere. He wore them in camp, he wears them outside, in the dorms, and sometimes even to school.

I don't know why they piss me off so much. They just do. He's always wearing them everywhere like a dumbass. The thing is, he loved them too fucking much. I didn't want to just tell him to stop wearing them, so instead, I gave him a pair of Jordan's for his birthday. That and a few other things of course.

They were red, Black, and white. When Kiri opened his gift, his smile was so bright it almost blinded me. "Th-Thanks babe." He might have looked happy. But I knew him better. He sounded a bit worried. So I asked, "Is something wrong?" "No! Why would something be wrong?!" He sounded nervous, but I let him enjoy his birthday. I could ask him about it later.

A week had passed, and Eijiro still hadn't worn the sneakers. So, I forced him to. I asked him out on a date. I knew he was gonna ask me what to wear. He always does for some reason. "What can I wear?" I rolled my eyes. "Whatever the fuck you want" "Katsuki!" Eijiro whined. "Hm? Let me think. Ah! How about those sneakers I gave you?" Kiri gulped. "Su-sure," he said smiling. I knew something was wrong with the way he talked.

"Ok you're telling me what's wrong," "Nothing's wrong," that little shark thought he could lie to me. "I'm not falling for it again," I said frowning. I was sitting on his bed, so I got up and pushed him on my lap, sitting back on his bed. "Ok now tell me what's wrong," he was silent.

"Did you not like them?" Kiri lifted his head and turned to me quickly, "NO it's NOT THAT! It's just-" he blushed. "C'mon, tell me," He whispered his answer so quietly not even Spotify (Jiro) would hear it. "Huh?" "I don't know-" "You don't know what?" "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TIE MY SHOES!" I froze for a second.

"I know it's stupid-" I hugged him tightly. "It's not stupid dumbass," I comforted him. "you don't have to lie just because you feel bad,"  Kiri said looking down. I got up and took his shoes from his closet. I went down on my knees in front of him and grabbed his foot.

 "What are you doing?" he asked. " "What do you think I'm doing dumbass?" he blushed which made me smile. "Katsuki, it's ok you don't have to" I cut him off so he would stop whining. "You know, I find it very cute that you don't know how to tie your shoes"

"Ok now pay attention," he looked at his feet. About 16 minutes later he could tie his shoes. Eijiro was kissing my cheek as a form of gratitude. "OUR DATE!" I sighed. "That can wait," I said pulling him closer to me and kissing his forehead. He smiled. God, this man had the cutest fucking smile. We stayed there and cuddled till Kiri fell asleep. I looked at his beautiful angel face while he slept so peacefully. "I don't deserve you" I whispered and kissed his forehead once more.

And, DONE! This was my first OneShot but I'm very proud of it 😁 Don't mind any spelling mistakes pls I'm new here UwU. Anyways If anyone has any suggestions for Oneshot don't hesitate to tell me. Bye 😗✌️