❤️Kids Part 1❤️

Pomeranian's Pov   

It was Friday. 'Fuckin' finally'. Midnight was substituting Mr. Aizawa. He was in a 14 day honeymoon with present mic. And it was hell. Midnight kept talking about youth and shipping us and all of that horny shit. Of course, Raccoon eyes was loving it.

"Before we leave, I have a homework assignment that you will do with an assigned partner,"  she smirked. 'Hell nah.' I thought. "Pass" I said loudly. "You can't Pass" 'Great. Now I'm stuck doing some horny assignment with some bitchy extra.' 

"As You know, there has been a wave of children being left due to parents worries of dangerous quirks" Midnight explained. Most of the class nodded. "Some of their quirks are actually very dangerous, and they're being left with hero couples who offered to take proper care of these kids," I saw Icyhot roll his eyes. Before I had the chance to laugh midnight continued. "We hope that this won't be a future problem, but just in case, you will be training by taking care of a kid starting today ending next Wednesday." There were people whispering and chattering all over the room. Some were excited to see who their partners would be and others were worried.

Kiri raised his hand. "Yes" midnight said. "Hum, were gonna be taking care of an actual kid? Like, a small human being?" He sounded worried and excited at the same time. 'God he's adorable' "yes" Midnight answered. "You won't be taking care one of these kids that need special professional care. A local orphanage offered to let some kids spend some time with the heroes in training." Deku raised his hand. "Yes" "Will the whole school be doing this assignment?" "No. Only class 1-a, class 2-a, and class 3-a" At least we were not the only ones doing this.

She started saying the pairs  "Toru Hagakure and Mashirao Ojiro, Momo Yaoyorozu and Kyoka Jiro, Eijiro Kirishima and Katsuki Bakugo-"  I froze. I didn't pay attention to anything she said after that. I was sweating. Once I snapped from my shock I looked over at Kirishima who gave me the brightest smile of his life. 'He's too damn perfect.' I looked at midnight, who had the most mischievous grin ever as she stated the pairs. Now moving on to the kids. We could choose our own kids. There were 10 kids and each pair was taking care of one of 'em. It was Kiri and I's turn to choose a kid. I looked at Kiri's beautiful face as he looked at the kids. He turned his head to a black haired boy with red-orange eyes. He was hiding behind the curtains in the room, peeking out his head to see the people. 

Kiri walked over to him, "Hey bud," The kid quickly hid behind the curtain. "Hey, its okay- I won't hurt you," The kid peeked out his head again. "What's your name?" "K-Kouki-" He whispered so quietly Kiri had to lean his ear closer to his face. I just watched wishing that kid was me. "Do, you have a last name?" Kiri asked. The kid looked down about to cry. "I- I don't know" A tear fell from the kids face as Kirishima hugged him pushing the kids face to his shoulder, "It's okay," The kid hugged Kirishima back. Kiri lifted the kid up as he immediately wrapped his legs around Kiri's torso with his facestill shoved on Kiri's shoulder.

We got out of the room with the kid still wrapped around Kiri. I have to admit, I was a little jealous. But it's not like Kiri and I were together for me to be jealous of anything so I shook it off. Midnight and the orphanage caretaker were standing in front of the door. "Oh, I see you've chosen Kouki," the caretaker said in a soft voice. "He's the youngest kid in the orphanage, his parents left him as soon as he was born," she said with a sad voice. I looked at Kiri, the things the woman said made Kiri hug the kid even tighter. "He's very shy too" "It's ok, we'll take good care of him" I said putting my hand in Kiri's shoulders as he looked at me. His eyes were a bit watery but he didn't hesitate to smile at me. I might have looked confident on the outside but I was melting on the inside. Midnight excused us so we could go back to the dorms. 

As we walked outside the kid fell asleep on kiri's arms. It was the most fucking adorable thing I've ever seen. Kiri looked at the kid patting his hair gently with a sweet smile. I found myself staring at Kiri until we got to the dorms. "Were Here!" He said quietly so he wouldn't wake up Kouki. "So, do you want him to stay in your dorm or?-" I snapped back to reality. "Hum, wha- huh, he can stay in your dorm if you want too" God was I a mess. "m-K," Kiri answered. He walked in and I lowered my speed. My face was burning red. I took a small breath and went in.

"Ha?" I said as i looked around. There were a bunch of constructors and that yellow tape everywhere. The noise was so loud  Kouki immediately woke up. Kiri covered his ear to help cover the loud noise. "The fuck is going on?" A constructor came up to me, "The dorms are under reform" "Huh? Aren't they already 'Built'" "Yes, But a group of students got into a fight yesterday and the damage was very noticeable, the principal said to send the students back to the school and their homeroom teachers would explain what will happen" When the man finished he walked away. I told kiri what the man said as we left the dorms.

We went back to school. When we entered the class midnight started talking, "Ah, finally. Ok now everyone listen. Apparently there were a few students fighting in the dorms yesterday. They thought they could go by without anyone noticing the HUGE damage they've made to the building, but they got caught, unfortunately, we won't be able to use the dorms for 1 week. But the good new is that class 1-a will be getting to stay in a hotel due to your special assignment. Almost everybody in class was distracted cheering, but I kept my eyes in Midnight. She had a grin on her face so I knew something bad was comin' up.

Kouki was very attached to Kiri. And it was ok for me. I wasn't good with kids and the sight of Kiri taking care of Kouki was absolutely adorable. We had the option going to the hotel with a teacher or going by ourselves. I told Kiri it would be better for us to take an uber than go in a van packed with extras. "No it's okay, you can take an uber if you want but I'm not letting you pay for me," "C'mon, It's not that far away" "N-O" "Didn't that lady say Kouki was shy? He wouldn't like to go on a car with a bunch of strangers," I knew he wouldn't say no. And he didn't. "Fine" I blinked for a bit surprised that he agreed. "You really like that kid don't ya?" I asked. Kiri gave me a weak nod. I smiled.

I called the Uber and it arrived in about 5 minutes. Kiri sat next to me with Kouki on his lap. Eventually, both Kouki and Kiri fell asleep. It WAS far. Kouki fell asleep in Kiri's lap and Kiri fell asleep in my shoulder. I blushed all the way to the hotel. I didn't want to wake up Kiri and Kouki but we couldn't just stay in the car. "Kiri, wake up, were here," I said shaking him gently. Kiri opened his eyes slowly. And looked outside. "I can pay if you want too," Again with this? "N-O" I said. Kiri rolled his eyes and left the car with Kouki.

SOOOO That's it yall. I REALLY liked this one so I'll be most definetly makin' a part 2. Again, sr for spelling mistakes but I started writing this at 2 am so my braincels went to wherever Denki's braincels go to. And also, can we just talk about how Kiri is a literal Waifu in this fic