❤️A few years back❤️

Hey, Lil shits. It's me. I don't have anything to say rn so if you're ACTUALLY reading this then you have just waisted about 9 seconds of fic time :3

Oh no actually- there are some references to another fic I wrote in this fic so if you catch it I love you. And this fic does not only include KiriBaku but TodoDeku Shinkami and            Azuya- Karia- whatever you want to call the ship I invented. There are a lot of ships mixed up here so there's not gonna be just KiriBaku. ANYWAYS ENJOY! 

💥KawaiSuki's POV💥

It was fucking Tuesday. Shitty Hair and I were walking to class together. He did most of the talking while I just watched him and 'tch-ed'.  We got to class and sat down in our recently modified seats. Shitty hair sat next to me and brain damage behind me. 

The class waited silently for Aizawa to barge into the room in his sleeping bag. But he was nowhere to be seen. So we did the reasonable thing and started coming up with theories for his absence. "Maybe we're having a substitute. Like Midnight. Y'all know she's always late," Mina suggested. "Oh hell no not the R-rated shipping app," I grunted. A few people laughed and went back to the theories. 

"What if he got punished for sleeping in class?" Kaminari said. We all glared at him. As soon as we did the door crashed open. We looked to see who it was. Mr. Aizawa and 3 more people marched into the classroom. 

"Who are these?" Kirishima asked. "These kids are- Well- Let's say they've transferred students for now," Mr. Aizawa shrugged scratching the back of his head. We all gave him confused looks. "Well, I guess you guys have to present yourselves." Mr. Aizawa told the 3 people. 

"Ok! Me first! I'm Kazuya Ba-" One of the girls started before being cut off by another girl's hand covering her mouth. "Kazuya Bekki," She said. "Tch." The girl with her mouth covered responded. "Ok, I'm Kazuya BEKKI! And my quirk is an explosive shield! I can create a shield that will create an explosion if anyone but me touches it!" The girl said excitedly. I took a second to analyze the cheerful girl. She had long hair tied in a ponytail. The hair on her scalp was ash blonde and the hair in her ponytail was black. She had dark red eyes and vampire teeth. 

"Your turn!" 'Kazuya' said. A boy with bright yellow eyes and dark purple hair in a bun walked forwards. "I'm Rai Kamata. My quirk is Mind Eraser. I can erase minds and stuff," he shrugged taking a step back. 

"This is pointless." The last girl said in a cold, annoyed tone. "Akira! Stop being an ass!" Kazuya argued. The girl took an annoyed breath and stepped forward with her hands behind her back. She had long hair. Half of it was white and the other half was black. She also had green-greyish eyes. "I'm Akira Tachiiri. My quirk is fire manipulation." Akira said turning away immediately and walking back to the other kids who I guess were her friends. She kept a straight cold face all the time, making it impossible to guess what she was thinking. 'She reminds me of Icyhot.'

A few waifus later

The new kids sat in the very back row next to each other. Kazuya wasn't paying any attention yet every time Mr. Aizawa asked her something she answered quickly and clearly. 'What a bragger.' 

When class was over Mina pulled the new kids to our hang-out spot, Aka the living room. "Omg, I have the best idea! What if we have a sleepover here so we can get to know you guys!" Mina said cheerfully. Akira rocked her head to the side in confusion. "What's a sleepover? Does it have alcohol? Cause I don't drink." Everyone's jaw dropped.