❤️ Kazuya Bakugo❤️

Just some info on Kiri and Baku's children.
1st born-Isamu Bakugo 15 (boi) Quirk-Hardening
2nd Born- Aia Bakugo 13 (gurl) Quirk-Explosion
3rd born- Hayate Bakugo 10 (boi) Quirk- Rock (he can turn his skin into rock or whatever)
Younger child- Kazuya Bakugo 8 (gurl shown in picture) Quirk: Explosive shield
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited:

💥Bakutits Pov💥

"KAZUYA COME BACK HERE!" I scream at my 8 years old daughter who was running around the house. "HAYATE YOU BASTARD! COME BACK HERE SO I CAN EXPLODE YOUR ASS!" Kazuya ran after her older brother, Hayate, as my husband Ejiro, my eldest son Isamu, my eldest daughter Aia, and I ran after her so Hayate wouldn't die.

Ejiro finally caught Kazuya and held her arms as she kicked the air. "KAZUYA BAKUGO!" Ejiro shouted to Kazuya. "BUT DADDY! THIS ROCK LEE LOOKIN' ASS ATE MY LEFTOVER RAMEN!" Kazuya screamed as Ejiro looked at me. "Did you have to teach an 8-year-old how to curse?" he asked. "OI! I DIDN'T TEACH HER! SHE JUST LEARNED!" I said in defense.

Eijiro sighed and looked at Kazuya. "Look, let's make a deal." he started. "You let Hayate live and we can have spicy ramen for dinner, how about that?" Eijiro asked with his usual smile. "Yay ramen," Kazuya said with the same smile as Ejiro and hugged him. She then proceeds to walk upstairs to her room.

"Gosh, you guys are like twins," Ejiro said to me. "Well, she's got your smile," I say as I hug my husband. "'Well' they did come out of 'your' badussy. Come to think of it it's kinda amazing. 4 children and you still got great tits." Ejiro says with a grin on his face. Ps. Don't you dare question my universe of pregnant men "Get a room," Isamu said walking upstairs.

"Yall promised Kazuya ramen people, yall can fuck later," Aia said from the living room. I went to the kitchen and started to make the ramen. I had to make normal ramen so I could add the spicy sauce later. Kazuya, Aia, and I liked our ramen VERY spicy. But Ejiro, Isamu, and Hayate liked it a little less spicy than me and the girls so I had to add the sauce for each person separately.

Ejiro was helping Isamu and Aia train. Isamu had gotten into UA 2 weeks ago and Aia wanted to get in when she graduated. I looked out the window and saw Ejiro beating the shit out of those two kids. (in a training typa' way) "Don't kill our children!" I said screaming out the window. "Got it," He said looking at me with a smile, and his arms hardened.

I made ramen while admiring my husband's hotness. Till I heard I loud noise coming from upstairs. the first thing I thought was 'oh no Hayate,' I ran upstairs to make sure my son was still alive. I ran to his room. "HAYATE" I scream.

I looked around and saw Hayate's room empty. I ran to Kazuya's room. "KAZUYA!" I looked around Kazuya's room. It was also empty. I kept walking around till I heard a noise behind me. A small explosion escaped my hands as I turned back and saw Kazuya standing at a desk.

"KAZUYA, you scared the living hell outta me!" I said looking at my daughter. "Wait where is Hayate?" I asked. "He's in the gym downstairs. I sighed in relief knowing my son wasn't dead. "Hey, why are you standing in your desk?" I asked.

"Im training! I'm gonna be a hero like daddy, and you and Isamu and Aia!" Kazuya said with her Ejiro smile. "You wanna be a hero huh?" I asked with a smile. "Yah!" "Then how about me and your dad help you train later?" "REALLY? YAY" Kazuya said jumping up and down. "Hey you're still on your desk! You're gonna break it!"
---------------------------------------------------
Bonus