❤️Parents❤️

💥Bakushit POV💥

Fuck.Today was the day. My parents were gonna meet Kiri. I was a bit nervous myself. But Kiri, oh in the name of all might, he needed help.

"HELP WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR!" Kiri shouted. " I dunno, wear whatever u want," I said to my boyfriend. Kiri looked at me with a 'what did you just say' look. "NOOOOOR! I CAN'T JUST WEAR ANYTHING! DO YOU REALLY WANNA PULL OUT A  'JUST BE YOURSELF' NOW?!" Kiri shouted.

I was wordless. I'd never seen Kiri 'panic' like this before. He was now giving me puppy eyes as to say 'please'. "Ugh fine," I went to his closet and got a red flannel, a red tank top, and ripped jeans. I handed it to Kiri. "Your parents like this kinda stuff or some?" he asked.

"No idea, I just think you'll look hot in it," I said with a grin. "BAAAKUGOOOOOO,"  Kiri said with puppy eyes. "Just go get dressed you adorable fuckin angel," I said looking into his eyes with my hand on his cheeks. Kiri ran to the bathroom blushing. 'Cute' I thought.

About 1 minute later Kiri came out of the bathroom. And I was right as always cause goddamn he was lookin' hot. He had his hair in its usual style and he tied the flannel around his waist. I hid my face behind my hand so Kiri wouldn't see me blushing.

After I was done with my gay panic I said "shall we go?" Kiri nodded and I held his hand taking him outside. A taxi soon came and we got inside it. Once we got to my house  I held Kiri's hand and led him to the door. I noticed his palms were sweaty and he was shaking. "Baby, are you ok?" I asked. Kirk nodded with a fake smile.

"It's okay baby, no need to be worried," I said hugging Kiri's head against my chest. I soon heard my house's door swing open. "WHAT ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY ANGER ISSUED SON?!" My mom said pointing at me aggressively. "ITS ME OLD HAG!" I shouted right back at her. She then proceeded to look at Kiri. A big smile lit upon her face and her eyes lit up. "OH MY GAWD ITS THE BOY WHO 'BOYFRINDED' MY SON!" mom said looking at Kiri with happiness on her face.

Kirishima smiled at her and started talking. "Hi, Mrs.Bakugo, I'm Ejiro Ki-" Kiri was cut off by my mom's maternal panic. "BAKUGO CALLS ME ALMOST EVERY DAY AND SPENDS LIKE 5 HOURS TALKING ABOUT YOU. HE CALLS YOU 'THE MOST FUCKING ADORABLE BEEING IN THE WORLD, BEAUTIFUL FUCKING ANGEL, MOST PERFECT FUCKING PERSON IN THIS WHOLE UNIVERSE,"

I noticed Kiri getting red. And I thought I was blushing too cause my mom just straight up exposed me. "MOOM! STOP SCREAMING! AND CAN YOU LEAVE EJIRO ALONE!?" I shouted to my mother. I looked at Kiri and now he was blushing even harder. Then I noticed I used his first name. Oh shit. At least my mom didn't notice. 

We walked inside and my dad was sitting on the couch. He greeted us and started talking to Kirishima. "So what's your name?" Dad asked Kiri. "Uh- it's Ejiro Kirishima," Kiri said smiling. "WAIT A HOT SECOND!" mom said spawning behind the sofa we were sitting in. "What did you say your name was again?" Mom asked. Oh, shit she realized. "Un- Ejiro Kirishima-" Kiri said nervously as mom's eyes lit up.

"So you guys call each other by yall first names already?!" Kiri blushed like crazy and dad told mom to calm down. "Tch fine," mom said waking to the kitchen.

We then talked a bit more. We had a few interruptions of mom's maternal panic. Then I put Kiri on my lap and I ran my fingers through his hair as my dad and he talked.

35 minutes later after they talked a lot, dad called mom. "HONEY, COME HERE," he shouted. mom came running to us "what?" she said. "Can you believe our problematic Dandelion son picked this sweetheart for a boyfriend?!" dad asked. "Huh?" my mom and I said. "I told him about Katsuki's All Might addiction phases and you know what he said? 'I find it very manly that Bakugo is so inspired by All Might. It shows how he's got a goal of being like him and helping other people,'" Dad finished.

Mom's jaw dropped. She then proceeded to hug Kiri. "I do not know how my problematic boy found someone like you but thank you so much," she said. Kiri smiled at her. "Can you stop it old hag! You're making Kiri uncomfortable!" I scream. Mom looked at Kiri. "Why can't he be more like you," she said. My mom and I started arguing and Kiri and dad burst into laughter.

A few hours after we ate dinner Kiri said "it's getting late, I better go home," I got sad cause he was leaving ((;-;)) so I stopped him. "Can't you stay here? It's Saturday and you got nothing to do tomorrow," Cause Bakuhoe is a stalker and knows Kiri's whole scheduel. I asked in the nicest softest way possible. "But Blasty, I didn't bring any clothes-" Kiri started. "You can use mine," I quickly said before he could say anything else. Kiri sighed and responded with a 'fine'.

I told my mom Kiri was staying. I let him borrow my pajamas. While he changed I prepared the bed. I made sure to hide his favorite shark plushie so he would give me attention.

When Kiri went to bed and didn't find his plushie he whined but then I told him to use me as a plushie. He blushed and then we cuddled in bed. We fell asleep a few moments later.

I woke up in the middle of the night cause I felt cold. I looked at Kiri who had untangled himself from me. "This stupid bastard," I said. I pulled him over to me hugging him. "Goodnight baby," I whispered as I kissed my boyfriend's forehead.

HALP I cant stop writting Kiri's name as 'Kirk' ;-;                                                                                                  But chile aniways so, My grammar is as bad as ever if ya'll have any one shot ideas lmk blah blah blah and thats it :D