♡ice cream♡

No ones pov

Its a normal weekend where teenagers or couples would go outside to the mall hangout with their friends or partners. You know like the usual.

Except for this two people which are actually partners. One of them have a black hair that looks like a freaking duck ass with a black eyes that shows no fucking emotions. His face are blank as fuck but hes actually does shows some reaction with the people he loves.

And the other partner have a lovely blond hair thats actually shines when he walks in a sunny day. The blondie have a cute whiskers on his cheeks that make him looks like a cute little fox. Bright blue eyes that shines everytime you talked to him. And the fact that he is smaller than the raven is really cute.

Okay anyway back to the story.

These two couples are bickering about food. Like who tf fights about food? Okay so the blondie told his boyfriend that he would like to have some ice cream and the black hair dude have the audacity to say no to him. Like boy just give him the ice cream.

After a lot of protesting and bickering , eventually the raven just gave up and listen to his boyfriend.

"Alright Naruto. I'm going to go to the other side of the roads so that i can get you some ice creams. I want you to lock this door and wait for me , okay?" Said Sasuke.

"Okay! But can you get the mint choco ice cream for me? Thank you!" Said Naruto.

Sasuke just rolled his eyes and muttered some things that only he can hears.

As Sasukes walk toward that ice cream shop , Naruto just sit in the car quietly until he saw a baked potato stall near their car. And for sure he would just walk out of the car and go buy some of the baked potato for his hungry stomach.

After a few moment , he walk back to their car and even forgot to lock the door. He took some picture of the baked potato until he heards the door opened.

"You didnt locked the door?"asked Sasuke

"Babe i told you to locked the door didnt I? What if somethings happened to you when i bought these ice creams?"worried Sasuke.

"Sasuke , its not like someone would actually kidnap me."said Naruto.

"ItS nOt LiKe SoMeOnE wOuLd KiDnAp Me , you literally just promised me that you would lock the door and you didnt. What if someone would ACTUALLY kidnap you huh? If the car got stolen i can get an insurans but if I lost you , I can't get an insurans you know that."sigh Sasuke.

"Im sorry okay? Im not lost nor get kidnapped didnt I?"asked Naruto.

"Still , i could have lost you."said Sasuke.

"Im sorry"plead Naruto.

"Hn."

"Sasukeee."

"..hn."

"Sasukee?"

"..."

"Baby?"

"Okay apology accepted , now eat your ice cream before its melt to my car."said Sasuke.

"Okay."

A few minutes of silence until one of them spoke.

"Sasuke?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"...I love you too , idiot."

___________________________________________

Girl i feel so single anyway english is not my first language so dont judge me👹