♡jealousy♡

PURRRRRR

Anyway im so bored rn so i just made up this fic HAHAH LOL

ANYWAY LESSGOOOOOO

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

7 years old.

He was 7 years old when Naruto asked him what kind of girl he likes.

"Ne ne Sasuke , what kind of girl do you like?"asked Naruto. Both of them was at the playground looking for a place to look at the cloud. Eh , Sasuke is the one who want to look at the cloud not Naruto. She was making him a flower crown for the past 2 minutes.

"Hm? Whats with the sudden question?"said Sasuke. He opened his eyes just to catch that Naruto was staring at him with her big blue eyes. She noticed that Sasuke was looking at her and then she blushed.

She look away. "Just answer it can you?"she said while still looking away.

Sasuke then closed his eyes again and answered. "I dont know.. Most of them are annoying. But I guess I can say that I like a short hair girl. Yeah thats all."he said.

"A short hair girl eh?"Naruto frown while looking at her long hair down to her waist.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Sasuke Sasuke! Look!"shout Naruto.

Sasuke look up from his desk just to see that Naruto have a very short hair while running to him.

He widened his eyes. "Naruto! What happend to your hair? Did you cut it?"asked him.

"Eh uh well yeah.."nervous Naruto.

"Why?!"shrieked Sasuke.

"..Why are you so mad about it? Its my hair not yours?"frown Naruto.

"Well yeah but.. ugh nevermind!"he stormed out of his seat just to walk out of the class.

"..He didnt like it?"whispered Naruto.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

12 years old.

He was twelve when got a flower in his lockers along with a small card.

Sasuke-kun

I've like you since we were kids , although I know you wouldnt know who am I but I really do like you. Or maybe love you. So please meet me at the cherry blossom tree near the playground around 4pm.

Love,
Your future.

"Yo Sasuke!"shout Naruto from a far while running towards him. She saw a red rose and a cards in his hands.

"Hey , from who does that shit come?"asked Naruto while taking the card away from Sasuke.

"Hah lol its from Sakura. Again apparently. Is she really that stupid thinking I wouldnt recognise that writing right away? Also why the hell did she draw some green sakura flower at the back of the card. Green for god sake. Stupid."Sasuke said while shaking his head.

"Pft the drawing is really cute though but the colour is really.. ehh."Naruto chuckles.

"Yeah. Well lets go. Our class is about to start in a few minutes."said Sasuke walking away leaving her.

"Oi wait for me!"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Hey Sakura."

Sakura look behind her expecting it will be her beloved Sasuke-kun but except it was her enemy. Well shes the one who thinks like that not Naruto.

"What are you doing here , ugly? Shoo go away! Im waiting for someone here-"