♡gorceries shopping♡

Omega!Naruto
Alpha!Sasuke

________________🧚‍♀️________________

"Kimiko wake up"

"Mommy..?"

Kimiko opened her eyes to find that her mother is infront of her. She noticed that it was like 8 in the morning when she looks outside of her bedroom window. Its Saturday , the weekends , so why did mommy woke her up so early?

"Kimiko , do you want to follow mommy for some groceries shopping? We can buy some of the few things you've been asking this whole week too."asked Naruto.

Upon hearing she can get anything she want , she immediately jump out of the bed to run to the bathroom.

"Okay mommy! Wait for me downstairs! Im going to get dressed!"screamed Kimiko

Naruto chuckled at his daughter behaviour. He walk downstairs towards their kitchen to cook some of her daughter favourite breakfast. Just like her father , she likes tomato so he would probably make a sandwiches filled with tomatoes.

15 minute past and he heard his daughter running down the stairs. He spin around from the kitchen counter to see his daughter wearing a cute dark blue dress with a light blue ribbon on her head.

"Didnt I tell you to not run down the stairs Kimiko? Its for your safety honey." Naruto pick his daughter up to put her on the stool since she have a short legs. Its normal though for a 5 years old to have a short legs.

"Sorry mommy."she said looking not so apologetic while munching the sandwich. Naruto sat besides her to eat his sandwich and to keep an eye so that she will not stained the dress.

"Its okay , just dont do it again. Also eat fast , we're about to get going."

"Okay!"

________________🍅________________

( bitch im too lazy )

They arrived safely at the gorceries mart to buy some of the things they needed. Naruto bought some vegetables and all the other things for the house stocks and the things that Kimiko wanted. Kimiko was getting tired of waiting for her mommy so she just went outside. She ran to the door and push it with all her strength.

"Mommy I want to go to wait outside!"said Kimiko.

Naruto was pushing the trolly to the counter and then immediately noticed that she was running out of the mart.

"Ah Kimiko! Dont go to far!"worried Naruto.

"Dont worry mommy!"

________________😃________________

Kimiko walk around the place to see the surrounding when all of the sudden someone close her mouth with their hands and brought her to the lonely sidewalk. She noticed that there are a few other peoples theres looking so terribly terrifying. She immediately have tears in her eyes thinking.

'Mommy help'

One of the people there talk. That person have a long brown hair down to her waist , wearing a cap over her head and an oversized jacket.

"Well arent you a cute little girl. Wheres your mommy huh kid?"said the woman smugly.

"The parents probably leave her behind. Maybe. The dress and the shoes looks expensive yo. You think we can sell em?"asked the other men.

"Yeah we can sell those clothe and might get a high price. Hey kid , take your clothe off-"

The man head got punched on the face hard by someone. He fell on the floor with a bloody nose and a few teeth lost.

"*pant* *pant* what.. do you think.. youre doing."asked that person.

Kimiko sees the person face and immediately cried out for help. "Mommy!"cried her while trashing around trying to kick the others.

"Put her down. Please."asked Naruto with a glare.

"Oh a babysitter omega hm? Look we dont want to fight , we just want money. Give us the money and we wont do anything. Besides we're an alpha so you cant fight us because we're physically stronger than you."said the bald men.

"The money is already spent on the groceries so theres nothing left. So put her down."pant Naruto with a blackish aura around him.

"Well then we'll just take this kid and your clothe off you damn omega!"the man got up from the floor and tried to tackle Naruto. Naruto who have a fast reflecks punch that guy in the gut that send him flying to the walls.

"Tch just surrender omega-!"the man tried to throw a brick at Naruto but Naruto smash the brick down with his bare hands.

"H-he punch the brick with his bare h-hands?"

"I.. am.. the mother of this child you idiots!"he throw the brick to the thieves with his hair flowing all around.

"You better scramble off before I screw the fuck out of you!"Naruto said while shaking all over his body.

Naruto watch the thieves run away from him. He was still panting with anger when he felt a hand grasp his shirt. He turn around to see Kimiko in tears. Anger vanished from his body and immediately ingulve her to his body.

"Oh my baby! Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Are you hurt anywhere on your body? Kimiko-!"

"Mommy your hands are bleeding."whisper Kimiko in tears.

"Ah well its okay but-"

"Im sorry mommy."Kimiko wiping her tears away with her back hands. Naruto eyes soften and smiled at his daughter.

"Hey its okay. Dont cry."Naruto wipe his daughter face softly. He pick her up and bring her to their car to go home.

"Sorry mommy."she put her head on her mother necks looking for his scent. When she found the smell of his scent , she put pressure on her mommy neck more.

"Its okay honey. Besides that was mommy job. To protect you. Okay?"he rub his daughter back.

"Okay mommy."

________________❤________________

"And then mommy go swish and swush! Mommy even punch that guy in the guts daddy! Its so cool!"

Dinner was done and they were relaxing in the living room. Kimiko told her father about the morning event that happened to them. Naruto was sitting on his husband lap while listening to Kimiko stories. She was spinning around the living room mimicking her mother moves while punching the sofa as if it was the thieves. Sasuke sweatdrop at his daughter behaviour. He wrap his hands around his wife waist. Yes he loves to call Naruto as his wife and Naruto didnt even mind it. He whispered.

"Soo.. you were punching a bad guy huh? Swishhh swushhhh like Kimiko said?"teased Sasuke.

Naruto blush and smack his husband thigh. He close his eyes while pouting.

"Well they were sabotaging us. Of course I would swish swush them , right Kimiko?"he said while taking Kimiko to sit on their lap too.

"Mmh!"Kimiko smiled at her parents. Sasuke close his eyes and chuckles at his family behaviour. He hug them tight and then all of them continues to watch the program on the television. He look at his wife and daughter again.

'I love them so much. Thank you god. Thank you Naruto for protecting our daughter when Im not with the both of you. Thank you.'

______________________________________

Yes the kidnapping part was from spyxfamily😞☝ also i prefer Kimiko as their daghter and Menma as their son but this story is only about them and Kimiko😋