♡hug♡

I just got back from work , did the chores and now im having a free time so lets get started

Enjoy idiots.

_________________🤺___________________

Sasuke do love Naruto. He really do. But when the dobe keep hugging him out of nowhere really made him annoyed. The first time ever when the blonde decide to hug him , he really love the hug. But when the hug keep becoming worsen each day , he just cant take it anymore. So the only thing he can do is.

Avoid Narutos hug.

Its not his intentions to make the dobe sad or hurt but its really annoying when the dobe would just hug him and then didnt even say anything. And the hug has been goes on for about 2 weeks. Or maybe more but he just cant take it anymore. So hes going to start avoiding Narutos hug tomorrow.

___________________🫂___________________

Sasuke pov

Hes walking alone in the school hallway to go to his class. And some of his classes involve with Naruto in it. It wouldnt be a problem for him to avoid his lover.

As he was walking alone , almost got to the door of his classroom , all of sudden he heard a very loud and fast footstep. He knew so damn well whose footstep is that.

'1...2...3!'

He step aside when Naruto tried to hug him. Naruto even freezes a bit before he says something.

"Eh...?"

'Goodjob myself!'

He walks to his seat avoiding Naruto gazes. He continues to avoid Naruto until the class finished.

___________________😞___________________

'Okay so I've been avoiding Naruto for the past 1 week so this is becoming easier for me to avoid his hug.'

Sasuke was walking towards his favourite library. He always walks to this library with Naruto but now hes going to the library alone. He and Naruto would actually walk to this library together to study so Naruto knows that they would goes to this library every friday.

Sasuke came to the library a bit earlier without Naruto knowing. So of course the blondie going to be in the library in a few minutes.

As Sasuke was reading , he heard a loud and fast footsteps. Yes again. He knew that was Naruto lol. And now hes counting Narutos footsteps.

'5...4...3...2...1!'

Sasuke jump out of his seats letting Naruto almost falls foward. And again , Naruto says.

"Eh..?"

"..heh"Sasuke smirked.

"...Teme! Why did you avoid my hug? It has been almost 2 weeks since you avoid me.."Naruto said while pouting.

"Well maybe because I feel annoyed with your huggies. Naruto , I love you but when you keep hugging me out of nowhere for the past 2 weeks , its really do make me feel annoyed."huffed Sasuke.

"Well why didnt you just said so! I can just hug everyone else! Hmph! I hate you!"

Naruto storm off out of the library. All Sasuke do just sigh and then keep reading his books.

"I love you too dobe."

________________🦗🦟🦗🦟_______________

Sasuke was sitting at his desk in the classroom while reading a book. A few minutes after that he realised Naruto is not in the class.

'Huh? The dobe never late to school before? Well lets just wait for a few minutes left.'

He continues reading his book until Iruka got in his class. He noticed that Naruto is not in his seats.

"Hello everyone! I want you to open your textbook and go to the page 125. And then read the-"

Ring!! Ring!!

Irukas phone buzzed in his pocket.

"Uh I want you to read the part about world war. Excuse me , I want to pick up my phone."

Iruka walk out of the classroom. Sasuke noticed that Naruto is still not in his usual seats.

'Where the fuck is he?'

For the past 1 week Naruto didnt come to school. Sasuke even messages him but the dobe probably turned off his phone. So Sasuke gave him time until he would talk to him. Not until he heard one of the girls talk about Naruto.

"Hey you heard? Naruto didnt come to school for the past 1 week because his uncle passed away. And the fact that his uncle has been sick for the past 3 weeks is so sad."the first girl said.

"Wait really? Where did you heard this news?"the second one said.

"I heard the teachers talk about him. Poor guy."

"Hmm. Yeah. Hey , isnt his uncle the one that take care of him? Damn.."

The girls continue to talk while walking away. All of their conversation makes Sasuke body tremble with shock and guilty.

'Why didnt you say anything Naruto?'

The next day Naruto came to the school with his bestfriend , Sakura.

"Hey Naruto? Are you okay for now? Do you need anything? I can buy them for you , I can even asked my mom to help since she love you so much."worried Sakura.

"Mmh its okay , I dont need anything for now."smile Naruto.

"Are you su-"

"Sakura!"Ino called for her.

"Yeah I am sure. Now go , Ino is calling for you."

Sakura look at Naruto and then Ino. She look at Naruto back with a sad smile.

"I talk to you later yeah?"

"Okay. Now go."Naruto pushed her.

As Naruto walk to his class , his vision suddenly got blocked by a big and tall figure in front of him. All of sudden he was hugged by the figure in front of him.

"What are you doing Sasuke? Let me go. Its almost time for the classes to start."sigh Naruto.

"No , I am not letting you go."

"Why? Sasuke-"

RINGGGG!!! The school bell rang.

"There. The school bell just ring. Let me go."

"..Just let it all out Naruto."Sasuke hugged Naruto tighter.

"Wha-"

"Let it all out. Im with you. Dont worry."

"I-" Naruto eyes blurred with his tears. He hug Sasuke tighter and then cried out loud with all his heart. The school hallway echoed with Naruto cries.

'I will never let you go Naruto. Not now , not never. Dont worry. I'll always be by your side.'

__________________👩‍🦯____________________

Ah so idk if its good or not so uh yeah.

Slayyy🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟