♡insecure♡~part 2♡

Broke my toenail but nothing can stop me from making another part🤺 anyway enjoy!

________________________________________

No one pov

Prom night. The school event where Naruto dislikes the most. Its not that she doesnt like the event , she just doesnt want to spend Iruka moneys on something unimportant. But since Iruka is the teacher at Konoha High then of course he would know there would be a prom night. As stubborn as she is , Iruka bought her a very beautiful white dress and put her hair into a lose bun.

As she walk into the main hall of the Konoha High , she saw a lot of people are already there. Her friend , Hinata , wore a lavender dress that have a flower on the upper chest , a high heels that match with her dress colour and a purple handbag on her hand.

"Naruto! Come here! Uwaaaahh youre so pretty!"approached Hinata.

"Ehehe thank you Hinata , youre prettier than me though."smiled Naruto.

"Girl we are both pretty. Dont deny it."warn Hinata.

"Mmh okay okay anyway did Sasuke arrived already?"asked Naruto.

"How can I know? I aint his friend."shrugged Hinata.

"Oh well. Lets get a drink , Im thirsty!"shrieked Naruto.

"Yuhh lets goo , I was waiting for you to say that!"

Sasukes pov

'Im only going to this prom night because Naruto is there. Ughh.'

As I walk in to the main hall , every eyes immediately look at me. I wore a classic black suit with one of my side bangs behind my ears. I didnt cared about them though. All I cared is Naruto. I walked around the hall and noticed that Naruto was talking to that Hyuga girl.

'What the.. Shes so pretty.. I'm going to approached her today and eventually make her as one of my friend. And then become her.. lover. Yeah like that.'

I walk to where Naruto stand but then got blocked by one of my fangirls.

"Sasuke-kun! Youre so handsome! Wanna dance with me tonight?"

"...No."said Sasuke.

I pushed her aside and continue my way towards Naruto but I realised shes not there anymore.

'Fuck you fangirls. Burn in hell.'

"Haaah... Well I guess I just do it tomorrow then."sigh Sasuke.

No ones pov

The night continues and neither of them talk to each other. Naruto was dancing with Hinata. Sasuke was sitting on the side of the hall while watching wattgram on his phone.

"Hey Naruto?"asked Hinata.

"Yeah?"asked Naruto back.

"Why did you asked if Sasukes is here yet when we talked a few hours ago?"said Hinata.

"..uhhh , I uh well its uhm."

"Naruto?"worried Hinata.

"Ah! Uhm its uh I j-just l-liked.."

Poof! Naruto turned very red.

"Eek! Naruto!"shrieked Naruto.

Hinata bring Naruto outside of the hall while carried her using bride style and put her down at one of the bench besides the door hall.

"..you dont need to bring me like that Hinata. I can walked on my own."blushed Naruto.

"Yeah and you looks like on verge of fainting. What is it Naruto?"asked Hinata with a worried voice.