five.

MOTHERS were an upgraded version of humans, at least that's what Eren thought. He never will understand how they were able to find out almost everything right away, it was both amazing and scary. 

Somehow in someway Carla Yeager, his mom, had found out about him interaction with Mikasa and was the first thing she asked him as soon as he walked in. 

" How did you-"

" I have my ways now tell me how is she?"

Fucking superpowers 

" She's good though I think the excitement of seeing each other way one-sided" 

" Should've taken my advice on staying touch with her" the older women replied in a proud matter in fact tone, making the teenage boy slightly roll his eyes in annoyance. 

" How helpful mom thank you" he sarcastically said " I'm gonna get started on my homework" he walked out the kitchen and up the stairs to his bedroom, throwing his bag to the side and closing the door behind him.

Looking over to his bed he debated weather he should take a nap or not but decided against it. The last thing he needed was the responsibility talk from Armin, which was worse than the 'the talk' from his dad and soulmate mark talk from his mom. 

He never realized how he had so many people giving him some sorta of talk. 

Might as well get started he thought and walked over to his study table with his bag, taking out his binder and laptop. 

A few hours later he had somehow finished all of his homework without having to bug Armin or taking a two hour break every ten minutes. 

He looked over at the clock on his side table, it was only six-thirty meaning he still has a good hour or so till dinner. Thinking back to the idea of taking a nap sounded tempting but he would end up not being able to sleep at night so he decided against it, again. 

The fuck should I do now

Just than his phone screen had lit up with a ding following after indicating he got a message. 

He checked the screen and saw it was none other than his blonde best friend Armin. 

This should be interesting 

armin
so you and mikasa
made up

eren
i think idk if she
fully forgives me 
yet tho

armin
figured, so what movie
you think shes gonna 
make you watch 

eren
how did you-

armin
i have my ways 

eren
you and my mom are
the same, somehow that
women found out and 
wouldn't stop bugging
me about it

armin
she's you're mom
eren its literally her
job to bug you about
it

eren
and you're excuse is??

armin
still thinking about
it

armin
anyways just gonna warn
you theirs a 98.99% chance
mikasa is gonna pick a romance
movie

eren
are you talking about
the same mikasa?? cause
the one ik hated anything to
do with romance

armin
the one you're thinking
of was 10-11 the current
one is 17 and somehow 
enjoys them 

eren
you think i can make
an excuse to not bring
her to the movies 

armin
you want her to 
hate you again

eren
good point

Eren sighed and put his phone one the side table. Mid way during the conversation he moved from his table to his bed for the obviously reason to be more comfortable.

He knew that things had changed during his absence for seven years, but it didn't occur to him that big major changes would happen, one of them being Mikasa and her sudden interest in romance. 

Her interest could've sparked as she was closer to eighteen and got became curious about the idea of soulmates he thought out loud. 

It didn't matter, he wanted to make it up to her,  so if it meant sitting through a almost three hour cheesy and cliché romance movie, than he was gonna swallow his pride and do it. 

Even though he was gonna regret it right after.