nine.

HISTORIA was good at a lot of things. From being one of the few people to not cry over her homework to being a literal angle and helping everyone, everything about her radiated perfection. Needless to say her being popular around school was well deserved. 

But if theirs one thing you should be aware of was when wanted something she would do whatever to get it. After all her girlfriend was Ymir. 

And boy did Eren wish he knew that before. 

"So tell me again why you're asking me" Eren asked for the forth time, making the blonde sigh in annoyance "because why not beside it wouldn't be AS suspicious if it was me". 

Eren gave the girl a look before sitting down on his desk "wouldn't make more sense for Jean to I mean the guy has the biggest crush on her pretty sure he'd be dying to spend some time with her".  He didn't notice or realize it himself but something about Jean and Mikasa being together made him angry for no reason. Was it jealousy? No of course not he didn't like her in that way, right?

Historia noticed the hint of jealousy in Eren's tone and let out a small laugh. "You really do zone out during lunch huh? He somehow likes someone else and literally has a date today" she replied. 

" HORSE-FACE HAS A DATE AND DIDN'T TELL ME" the brunette boy yelled getting a few looks from people in class. "Eren yelling never solved anyone problems you know". 

He shrugged and leaned back on his chair "whatever I'll bully him after class after all were in the same math class after". 

Historia shook her head and took a seat beside him "back to what I was saying, so will you distract Mikasa on her birthday or not" "I really don't have a choice" she shook her head with a smile "nope". Letting out a sigh he nodded "fine". 

Historia smiled and gave the boy a quick hug "GREAT! Trust me you won't regret beside no one had ever complained about hanging out with their crush".

"I don't have a crush on Mikasa".

"I never mentioned who".

"We were talking about her 0.3 seconds ago who else could you be talking about". 

"Whatever Eren deny it all you want but you're not fooling anyone".

AUTHORS NOTE,
okay short chapter but i'm working on a update for angel with a shotgun and plus the next chapter is gonna be the distractions and than it'll be a party and soulmate mark reveal like i'm so excited for you guys to see it like you have no idea sdkljsdsd. anyways ilysm and thank youu for reading, voting and comments, take care and stay safe <3