2nd January 2022 Pt2

Thanks for all the love so far <333

"Louis! Dinner babe." Louis heard Zayn call him down, and Louis slowly gets up from his bed. He has a shower since the morning, always hot because Louis cannot stand cold showers.

He got changed into some joggers, that were a few sizes too big and a giant purple jumper, of his own, usually he would be wearing Harry's but he did not want to give Harry that satisfaction. He was still deeply upset and Harry had to know Louis was not in the mood.

He had swept his fringe to the side, and even though is tear tracks are slightly visible, he looked okay.

"Louis!" He heard Liam's voice this time.

"Coming!" Louis cracked out as he opened the door and could hear speaking downstairs he steadily made his way down each step, he really didn't want to go to this dinner so he was taking is sweet time. d

Just like Harry did.

As he made his way into the kitchen, all eyes were on him.

Harry and Liam were sat on the kitchen stools, cups of juice in their hands. Zayn was laying the table and Niall, looked like he was just finished pouring the last of the spaghetti onto everyones plates.

"Hey Lou." Liam smiled and Louis nods backs, taking his place at the table. They each had assigned seats, it started when Louis first started dating Harry. Louis and Harry sit on one side of the table, Louis is always on the left, Harry on the right. Opposite Louis is Niall, then its Zayn and at the end is Liam. 

Harry used to be at the end, but he preferred sitting next to Louis. And since Harry was "gone" Louis never let anyone sit in Harry's seat, but now's he back Louis complete forgot he would have to sit next to Harry.

Something he forgot to consider and now couldn't force himself to move off the seat. He was upset but not cruel.

Zayn was next to join the table, sitting exactly where he usually sits, then Niall and lastly was Liam and Harry. Harry looked unsure on where to sit, Louis still wouldn't look at him and Liam just smirked, the evil baldy. 

"Take your seat Haz" Liam raised his eyes brows, pulling his chair at the end of the table out and gesturing for Harry to sit next to Louis.

Louis looked up at Liam panicked and Liam just shrugged, quickly digging into his food like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

Harry pulled his chair out, Louis couldn't help but stare, he could clearly see Harry's cross tattoo and all the rings on his strong fingers, Louis gulped, Hard.

"You okay Louis?" Niall asked, oblivious to what was going on in Louis' little head. 

"Yep, yep I'm okay." Louis rushed out, surprised by Niall, this made everyone look at him and he knew his cheeks were going a bright red. To hide his shame he swiftly swirled his fork in the spaghetti and shoved it into his mouth.

The dinner was quiet for a few minutes before Liam spoke up.

"So Lou, we were gonna go out to lunch tomorrow, fancy going?" He asked, a smile on his face.

"Where are you going?" Louis swallowed his food.

"That new resterant up town, I think it's Thai food." Louis furrowed his eyebrow, he knew what the boys were doing. Thai is his favourite.

"I think I'm busy." Louis rolled his eyes, swirling the pasta in his fork.

"Come on Lou, It'll be fun." Niall tried and Louis looked up at him through his fringe.

"Fine." he mumbled and could feel all the boys smiling.

"Haz." Zayn spoke and Louis tensed, it was so awkward.

"Yeah." He heard, Harry's rough but gentle voice. 

"We need to tell you the funniest story right." Zayn started laughing and Louis blocked out most of the conversation from there, he could hear them all laughing, epically's Harry. Harry's laugh was always so genuine and Louis loved it. He love how his dimples were so prominent when he laughed, he loved how his smile was so contagious, Louis couldn't never stay mad for long. He loved, how he would sometime snort in his laugh, which Louis found adorable.

He sneakily looked up, to see Harry, his head knocked back and large smile displayed on his face. Louis smiled, he knew his wrinkles by his eyes were probably very viable but he didn't care. Harry was happy. 

Which made Louis Happy.

Well for about five seconds, when the laughter died down and Harry's eyes locked with Louis'. Louis hurriedly looked away, before that pink tint on his cheeks came out.

"I'm going to bed." Louis muttered, before taking his plate to the sink and dropping it in. Effectively running out the kitchen because he knew the boys were gonna complain.

Straight up his room, Harry's room? His and Harry's room? 

Whatever, the room Louis slept it, he ran up and face planted onto the bed, starfish style.

"This is stupid Louis. I hate this." Louis spoke in shush voice, his voice muffled anyway from being stuffed in his duvet. 

KNOCK KNOCK

Louis lifted his head from the duvet and turned his tired face to the door.

"We should talk."

.....

I hope you are all enjoying this! 

I'm really liking this story <333