12th January 2022 pt3

Ooohhhh a three parter !!!

.....

"Haz, wait!" Liam called Harry over before he stormed into the shop.

"What?" Harry turned around frustrated. He doesn't want Louis hurt.

"You can't just run in there Haz. If this "Ryan" Guy." Liam said making bunny ears with his hands.

"If he is working with you know who, your whole cover will be blown and the entire reason you went away for two years. You don't want to leave again, so you?" Liam said sincerely, his hand on Harry's arm.

"No, fuck Liam!" Harry said annoyed.

"Exactly! We need some sort of plan." Liam let go and placed his hands on his hips.

"I have a plan." Harry said seriously. He quickly ran back to his car and grabbed two ear pieces in the passenger side pocket.

"Here." Harry passed an ear piece to Liam.

Liam looked at Harry confused by carefully Hooke fit to his ear anyway. He could tell Harry was nervous. Not because of what he was doing. But the fear of losing Louis.

"What's with ten ear pieces, H?"

"I need you to go in and assess the situation. I'll wait here and you report back like you are talking On a phone. Got it?" Harry said, his demeanour Hard and scary.

"Yes Sir." Liam nodded and started waking slowly to the entrance, to make him seem less suspicious.

The minute he entered the cafe he felt uneasy. Nick and his wife were in one corner, and Louis and Ryan in the other.

The bell at the top of the door rung. Every pair of eyes looked at him.

Louis was the first, his head sprung up so quickly and his eyes full of hope, they only sparkled more when he saw Liam.

Liam furrowed his eyebrows and quickly walked over to the tills to get a better look at Louis and Ryan.

Louis didn't smile at Liam. His eyes were talking, he was scared.

Very Scared.

"Hi! Table for one?" A waitress took Liam out of his trance and he nodded. Luckily the woman sat his opposite Louis and Ryan.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" She asked, smiling.

"Water, would be great." Liam smiled.

"Anything?" Harry's shipped into the ear piece.

"No, Louis looks nervous though. Hr doesn't want to be with this guy." Liam said quietly. Moving his head to Louis' view and tapping the ear piece.

He saw Louis physically relax. Finally he knew he was safe. But that didn't make Liam feel any better.

Liam turned and something flashed in his eyes.

"Bloody sun." He mumbled.

"What sun mate?" Harry laughed in his ear.

Liam looked out the window, confused. He swear something shiny flashed in his eye.

"No Haz I swear, something flashed in my eye - oh shit."

"Liam?!"

"Louis Tomlinson!" Liam said lousy and made his way over to the table.

"It's me! Liam, we went to college together!" Liam lied straight through his teeth as he smiled.

"Oh yeah!" Louis piped up and felt the knife press harder into his skin.

"Who's this?" Liam asked, and moved his head down so Harry could hear what was going on.