11th January 2022

It's been a week since Harry was home.

Things haven't really changed. Not for Louis and Harry. After the whole holding hands and cookie "date" things went back to how they used to be.

Which is Louis being cold and ignoring everyone and Harry trying to win Louis over.

Today, Louis was gonna try and talk to Harry. Not "the talk" but maybe they could go on walk.

It was nice day today, no clouds and it really warm especially since it was still January.

Louis was changed into some skinny black jeans, which he rolls so you could see his white socks and black vans. He had a random band tee on and a big puffy jacket with a little beanie on his head.

He felt cute and warm.

"Lou, breakfast!" Zayn came crashing into his room.

"Oh? Going out somewhere?" Zayn smiled.

"I think I I'm gonna go on walk." Louis started and Zayn nodded about to leave.

"With Harry."

"Really?" Zayn asked flabbergasted. Louis had been avoiding Harry like the Black Plague.

"Does he know?" Zayn asked and Louis shook his head.

"Where is he?"

"The guest room." Zayn smiled, really to burst into happy tears and tell the others.

Louis nodded and looked in the Mirror to swipe his fringe to the side and make sure he looked presentable.

He walked out of his room and to the guest room, before knocking on the door.

"Come in!" Harry's voice sounded and Louis opened the door and what he saw, was not qanat he expecting.

Harry had obviously just got the shower, so his wet curls were falling around his head and dripping down his naked torso, and being caught on the white fluffy towel wrapped around his waist.

His tattoos always looked better after a shower according to Louis. He didn't know why. He just thought they did.

Harry was breathtaking.

And Louis definitely thought he might die.

"Oh Hi darling." Harry said, no shame as he stood in-front the small boy.

"H - Hi Harry." Louis stuttered, mentally hitting himself as he collected al his thoughts and pushed them to the back of his head.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a walk?" Louis asked, staring at Harry's eyes only.

Harry smiled, his dimples showing which made Louis smile. Harry was so beautiful. And Louis could tell you how beautiful Harry was for hours.

"I would love too baby." Harry replied.

"Let me just dry my hair and get dressed. I'll meet you downstairs." He said and Louis nodded, saying nothing more and just quickly leaving the room.

.....

"Ready?"

Louis looked up and nodded at Harry.

Harry just like Louis, was dressed warmly. He had black joggers on with a long black trench coat on. He wasn't as dressed up as Louis. But Harry can handle the cold. Louis cannot.

"Bye guys!" Louis waved and Harry fondly looked down at his boy as they left the house.

"Where we walking too then my prince?" Harry smiled and lean down closer to Louis, which made Louis really want to giggle but he didn't.