22nd January 2022

"Why did you wake me up at this ungodly hour?" Louis yawned. Harry had insisted he must get up at 4 in the morning.

Harry chuckled and helped Louis get his shoes on.

"Mmm, you may need another coat." Harry stood up and admired his marshmallow man. He had dressed louis up so big and warm he kinda waddled instead of walked.

"You cannot fit another coat on me right now." Louis rolled his eyes.

"I don't even need the first four layers!" He giggled which made Harry smile.

"Also one pair of gloves would suffice." Louis started pulling off the three pairs Harry gave him.

"Okay, you can take a coat off but the gloves stay. I just don't want you to be cold my love." Harry explained, louis blushed.

"Now let's get going!" Harry clapped and pushed Louis out to the door.

They both got buckled into the front of Harry's Range Rover as soon enough they were making their way down mostly vacant streets.

Louis remembered these kinda rides two years ago. He always love them. Harry and him singing alone to songs in the car. It was his favourite. But this comfortable silence was also nice.

Harry made a turn and louis could see more and more seagulls in the air. As they drove out of the large city, more smaller towns and cottages came into view.

"Are we going to the beach !?" Louis said surprised and turned to look at Harry. His green eyes on the road but his face held a large smirk.

"Harry! It's so early." Louis exclaimed.

"Hush love, I'm sure you'll like this." Harry spoke and intertwined his and louis' fingers.

There was only a few more minutes of driving before Harry pulled out to a vacant parking lot and got out the car.

Louis stepped out his face hit with a heavy gust of wind, he immediately started shivering. Why did Harry think this was a good idea?

"Cold?" Harry said smugly.

"No." Louis poked his tongue out even though Harry was right, that fourth coat would make all the difference.

"Come on, we don't want to miss it." Harry smiled and gave his hand to louis to hold.

Louis took it as they started their journey, down across the sea wall until they found steps down onto the stoney beach. The wind got heavier the further down they went so hard made sure to keep louis close by, his arm wrapped about his waist.

Harry kept dragging louis along until he he found a small ledge that looked over the sea beautifully.

Harry hoisted louis up but his waist and clumped up after.

Harry looked over at louis' pink blushed cheeks and gave him a quick peck.

"You cold baby?" Harry asked.

"A little." Louis shrugged.

"Here." Harry says and gets up, he gives behind louis and pulls him back into his chest, his legs swinging next to louis' off the ledge. He is wraps his arms around louis' middle.

"This okay?" He whispered into louis' ear.

"Y - yeah." Louis smiled and leaned back against the strong embrace.

"Look baby." Louis' eyes followed Harry's gaze and he gasped at the pretty sight.

The sun was rising over the ocean. It was tiring the back of the water a deep orange while the shore was a light blazing blue. The sky was a gradient of pink and yellow and orange and there were hardly any clouds.

This is what Harry wanted to show Louis.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Harry said.

"Yeah." Louis muttered, his eyes trained on the sight before him.

"I used to come here a lot, you know."

Louis looked back as Harry talked.

"When I was gone. I would always come here and such the sun rise each morning.

"Why?" Louis asked.

"It reminds me of you."

.....

Hiyyyaaaaa

I'm bored in class so I'm writing !!

I SAW HARRY ON SUNDAY OML

AND NIALL WAS THERE SCAXPBPJS