Coming Soon!!!

Leaving this here as an initial placeholder while working on the first couple chapters and prologue, which that might actually be a decent length since I'm likely to dump anything before the story in it. 

If you guys have any questions regarding the new "advancement" feel free to ask, along with any potential battles you would like to see, or ideas for some story plots as this will be a rather large cast of characters allowing for considerable flexibility. 

Now then, as for Commanders, yes, they will be in this. Each faction will have 1, initially at least, though the French factions two will be starting the story as a united group with 2 commanders. The Eagle Union will also have 2 since I am liable to use an actual map and as such need someone for both the Atlantic and Pacific... we will see how many commanders this story ends with.

Harbor masters are a... maybe? Haven't really decided. They could fit, they could not. 

If anyone has a better cover for the book that would also be appreciated, the one I intended to use did not crop well.

One last thing, for the title which sounds better:

World War: Azur Lane 

Azur Lane: World at War

If you guys have any ideas feel free to input!!!