Chapter 15 : Autumn Winds, Scarlet Leaves

We're finally about to start the Inazuma arc. I've been training nonstop for the last few weeks just for this. My elemental mastery is nowhere near perfect but it's still better than before. Aether must have run into Dainsleif and his sister already. His seems to be in very low spirits.

"Hey~, you were looking for me?", I ask hugging him from behind.

He squeezes my hand, "Yeah. We're going to start our journey for Inazuma. You're coming, right?"

"Of course. Let me just grab some supplies for the road."

Paimon says, "Meet us at Guyun Stone Forest when you're ready."

Just as I was about to head out after getting the supplies from my home, I bump into Zhongli. I haven't returned home in a long time so it's been a while since I've seen him.

He says cupping my cheek, "It's been over a month since we last saw each other and you're already leaving...."

"Were you lonely without me, Xiansheng?", I chuckle.

"Of course. You, on the other hand, have been getting yourself into more trouble.", he sighs looking at the scar on my lip.

"That's....my job."

"True. By your luggage I assume you're finally heading towards Inazuma?"

"Yes."

There's a conflicted look in his eyes. He keeps looking at my lips and then back to my eyes. I think I know what this is about. Resting my hands on his waist, I plant a peck on his lips. He wraps his hand around my neck and pulls me into a soft yet passionate kiss. A string of saliva forms between our mouths when he pulls away. He looks into my eyes.

"I wonder what took you so long to do that.", he says.

"Xiansheng....you're way over my league."

"That is not true. You have no idea how much I wanted to get a taste of you."

I can't help blushing at what he said. Chuckling, he peppers my face with kisses. He's warm. It feels nice. His gaze falls to my body. I had to get another outfit since Razor ruined my old one. This is a bit different from what I wear since it was chosen by Lisa. It's a deep green low cut dress with half bell sleeves on top a black full sleeved sheer patterned lace turtleneck top. The top itself is really cute and comfortable. However, it's completely see through. So the dress compliments it quite well.

He smiles, "After you return....I want to taste all of you."

My face turns even more red. How can he say something like that so innocently?

I make my way to the Alcor. I'm very nervous now. I wonder what the prize of this year's Crux Clash is going to be since Kazuha's friend is still alive. I know Aether already signed up. I've been hearing about the savior of Liyue taking part in the tournament. I took a wrong step and was about to fall down on my face for the commotion when I feel a pair of strong hands pulling me up.

"Careful there. Are you hurt?", the man says.

"I'm fine. Thank yo-"

I couldn't finish my sentence after seeing him. That hair and that scarf....he's Kazuha's friend, no doubt.

He raises an eyebrow, "Are you really alright?"

"Ah, yes...yes. Thank you."

Suddenly a white cat pokes its head out of the man's top. It jumps into my arms. I catch it before it falls.

"Oh my...Shiro usually doesn't appear in front of strangers. Looks like she's taken a liking to you.", he chuckles.

I smile stroking Shiro's head. She purrs in delight. Aw, she's cute. Kinda reminds me of Diona, not gonna lie. Well, a non-tsundere version of Diona to be exact.