Claus ref sheet

So here's a proper reference sheet of one of my OCs, Claus!

Claus, pronounced "Klow-ss" is the second jester card. 

Depending on the deck, there can be 1, 2, or 4 jester cards. In my headcanon the one in the dark world has four. I'm still designing the other two, but they're really not important to the story whatsoever- 

Claus is sort of like Jevil's little sister. Their age difference is at least 2-5 years apart. Although they're technically not related, they grew up knowing each other. 

Claus has a rather dark backstory, but I don't really want to get into that right now, because it's really long and half of the story is still a working progress. 

Their yo-yo is sort of like Jevil's Devilsknife, but they don't tranform into it, they just use it like a weapon.

Facts:

-They LOVE pancakes.

-Once tried to make pancakes with Jevil, but in the end they got banned from the kitchen and Seam makes the pancakes now. 

-Claus grew up with Jevil like a brother figure, and didn't really trust Seam being Jevil's friend when she first met them. But Claus eventually became friends with Seam.

-Once tried out for an act in Jevil and Seam's show, but they got really anxious and felt judged, so the fled the stage crying.

-It took a few hours to find them in the forest.

-Their an Ace/pan.

-They have a crush on Eptor.

-Argues with Jevil a lot, leading to full on fights and time-outs in the jack in a box.