💫Introduction 💫

________________________________

Welcome to this silly little book I made for my main BNHA OC! My Google Doc of information began to lag and crash, so instead I'm just going to compile everything in a nice little book! I took inspiration from my friend Mona who was running into a similar problem as me, and I also using a form based on one they are using for their OC Shoko!

Now, fair warning, this OC does cover a lot of triggering topics! Any chapters containing material others can view as triggering will be tagged before hand in every chapter it applies to. Some.topics include: mental health struggles and disorders, derealization, tragic backstory including abuse, and more. It is understandable if you cannot read a specific chapter/part of a chapter if it would be better for your own health and safety! Triggering topics will be censored and talked about in a somewhat roundabout way to sort of alleviate some of the more heavy aspects. This OC has been reworked a l o t from past renditions, and a lot of research has been put in in order portray this charcter well and avoid any harmful stereotypes associated with some of their aspects. Criticisms are greatly appreciated and actively encouraged, especially if it is something I myself lack experience or knowledge in!

Also! A small little note for any potential roleplayers who may be viewing this form! If you are comfortable with roleplaying a polyamorous relationship, I may ask to do a poly ship of two of Yoshiko's potential love interests. I am also willing to do a poly ship back for you if you feel that is more fair. Another way I would try to balance it out should you chose to do a monogamous ship for your half, I will also provide more of a response for your side than mine (while still providing long responses). Heck, I wouldn't even mind playing one of the two love interests, just as long as you are comfortable with a poly ship! I completely understand if you do not feel comfortable with playing out a poly ship, and I will most likely stick to mono ship for a lot of scenarios, but poly ships can be really fun to play out (being a polyam void myself!). I'd prefer it if you you would preface if you are or are not comfortable with roleplaying a polamorous ship in a comment if it is not specified in your rulebook or if you are coming here from my own roleplay book!

This book will also contain original characters that belong to some of my dearest friends, so they will be tagged with their respective characters when they are talked about! I don't claim those OCs as mine at all, because I know they have worked just as hard on their characters as I have on mine! If they post anything about their OCs, do go and give them some love! They deserve it so much for all of the effort they put in!

Lastly, please enjoy reading this! I know it can be a lot of reading to do, but I'm the kind of person who can't stand not having all of the information. Its not the info is going to be used to metagame, it's just there so that way people know who the heck they're looking at! I personally love seeing someone so passionate about their characters that they can write large rants about every small detail about them! Really long forms make me excited because I love learning about peoples little gremlins that they make! It makes me happy to see others so invested in their characters.

This has taken me close to year, if not more than a year to reform this character into one I can say I am proud to have written! I have had the honor of being friends with some really talented people who have helped me so much and I cannot thank them enough! You all know who you are and I freaking love you all! /p

Quick side note, but any chapters with a cresent moon emote [🌙] are any chapters that are just extras, such as art and edit dumos, as well as face claim dumps, headcanons, incorrect quotes, etc that may add to Yoshiko's depth as a character, but are not always necessary to fully grasp their character. Basically, fun little extras all kept in once place!

♤[ROLEPLAY TAGS]♤

◇[MISC TAGS]◇

Anyways, enough rambling! Now, let's get into the charcter of Hogosha Yoshiko

________________________________