💫General Information💫

"Can you hear the silence? Can you see the dark? Can you fix the broken? Can you feel? Can you feel my heart?"

◇[FULL NAME (GIVEN)]◇
↳Ningyō Kohaku
↳人形 小珀
↳Kohaku Ningyō

◇[NAME MEANING]◇
↳ Ningyō (人形): 人 meaning "person" and 形 meaning "shaped". Together, the kanji means "doll"
↳Kohaku (小珀): 小 meaning "small" and 珀 meaning "gem of amber". Together, the kanji means "amber"

◇[FULL NAME (PREFFERED)]◇
↳ Hogosha Yoshiko
↳保護者 快子
↳Yoshiko Hogosha

◇[NAME MEANING]◇
↳ Hogosha (保護者): 保 meaning to "protect/support", 護 meaning to "safeguard/protect", and 者 meaning "someone/person". Together, the kanji means "guardian"
↳Yoshiko (快子): 快 meaning "free" combined and 子 meaning "child". Together, the kanji means "free child".

◇[NICKNAMES]◇
↳"Yosh", "Yoshi", "Ko", and "Yo" are all general nicknames that stem from Yoshiko's first name. "Yo", "Yosh", "Yoshi", and "Ko" are often accompanied by the honorific of "-Kun" or "-San", rarely "-Chan" purely due to their own preferences.
↳ "Hogo", "Sha", Hogo-go", are all general nicknames that stem from Yoshiko's last name. "Hogo" and "Sha" are often accompanied by the honorific of "-Kun" or "-San", rarely "-Chan" purely due to their own preferences.
↳ "Doll Face" is used by Bakugou Katsuki in somewhat of a derogatory way. The nickname stems from Yoshiko's pale complexion resembling that of a porcelain doll. It may also have a deeper meaning, stemming from the fact that they tend to put up a front or a "mask" of sorts. Unbeknownst to Bakugou, that nickname makes Yoshiko upset since they believe that the nickname is a reference to their family's last name (Ningyō). However, once they figure out that's not where the nickname come from, they sort of let it go and retaliate with their own snarky nicknames for him.
↳ "Peppermint-Tea", "Mochi", "Snowflake", "Ember" are all general endearing nicknames given to Yoshiko by a romantic partner, each with their own significant meanings. "Peppermint-Tea" is a pun on "pepperminty", but it also references their love for both peppermint and tea, as well as the combination of both. "Mochi" is a positive nickname regarding their pear-shaped body and being on the plusher side. "Snowflake" refers to their love of snow (despite how easy it is for them to get cold) and how snow has a much deeper meaning to them. "Ember" refers to their somewhat "fiery" personality, since they're main source of humor is sarcasm. It's also a tie in to how sometimes they seem to mimic Bakugou's personality, even if the similarities are small in comparison.
↳"Cat-tea/Kit-tea" is a nickname given to them by Daiki Shoko. In the route where they end up together, this is used as an endearing nickname calling back to their love for tea and how akin to a cat Yoshiko can be. It also serves a second purpose due to Shoko's attachment to cats and Yoshiko's fondness of them. In any other route, this nickname is used in a platonic sense as a way to symbolize Shoko breaking out of her reclusive shell.
↳"James" is a nickname given to them by Inoue Alan. This is a reference to "James and the Giant Beanstalk", with another one of their friends being nicknamed their beanstalk. Other nicknames given to them include "Yoyo", "Froyo", "Shmoyo", and any other variation. It's a bit of word play on their name from Alan and it's a basic sign of their camaraderie.
↳ "Son" is a nickname given to them by Zhuravlev Anastasia. There is a sort of running joke that Anya adopts some of his friends and calls them "son", regardless of gender identity (unless they felt uncomfortable with the term, such as being AMAB trans). It is an endearing nickname, and Yoshiko enjoys plays into the whole father/son dynamic. "Yasha/Yashya" is another nickname, and it is the Russian equivalent to James (see above "James"). "Goldfish/Goldfinch" are also endearing nicknames used by Anya, spoken in Russian.
↳"Scapegoat" is a derogatory nickname given to them by their cousin Tanitsurugi Aimi. This was often used while they were alone, and it toes back to how they were balmed for a lot of their family's issues. This is used up until the point where the two make up.
↳"Kyoudai (Younger Sibling/Bro)" is an endearing nickname used by Tanitsurugi Aimi, specifically after the two grow closer again. Aimi has always been a bit older than Yoshiko, and has taken more of an older sister role throughout their childhood together. It was often used back then, and Aimi once again begins to use it after the two grow closer once more.
↳"Blondie" is a nickname given to them by Rosales Valentine. It's a literal nickname based off of their their blonde hair. However, due to this, Yoshiko has made it a bigger pun and has made blondies for Val as a result.
↳"My Orange" and "My Yellow" are nicknames given to them by Aikyo Yua. These are based off of calling people what color they are. A persons' "orange" is someone they care deeply about and a person's "yellow" is someone who they hold deeply and cherish as a close friend. In a romantic route, they may also be called "My Pink", which is a usually used when someone loves a person so much that it hurts.