💫Personality, Interests, and Characteristics💫

⚠️ Warning, this chapter touches briefly about eating habits that can be harmful to ones self

⚠️ Warning, this chapter touches briefly about eating habits that can be harmful to ones self. Viewers digression is advised. Sections with topics that may be triggering have been flagged with a caution indicator [⚠️]. Please read at your own risk. You have been warned.⚠️

◇[PERSONALITY]◇
{OVERALL} Yoshiko is a very complex individual. While they may be reclusive at a first glance, they open up and act like a whole new person as they grow closer to someone. They are very loyal to those they can trust and they aren't afraid to stick up for people they care about.

{FIRST GLANCE} At a quick glance, Yoshiko is your typical wallflower, preferring to stay silent and observe rather than jump into a conversation. They often wear a blank expression and tend to avoid eye contact. This mainly stems from how difficult it is for them to adapt to new environments. Often it is very jarring and their brain overstimulates, which causes them to shut down (often also becoming non-verbal as a result). They tend to be shut away and while it takes a lot of prompting and help from more extroverted people, they will eventually warm up to those around them. That is where their true personality shines through.
↳They can be rather intimidating, as a large majority of people stigmatized them and categorize them as a villain. Most see them as shifty, cunning, and conniving, similar to a fox. They assume that they are a "wolf in sheep's clothing" so to speak; a villain in a heroes costume. However, those are just rumors. Those who think this way don't try to get to know what Yoshiko is actually like. As much as they try to show their true nature, the negatives are glorified by those around them thanks to quirkist stigmas.

{POSITIVE} They are a highly-intelligent individual and they observe essentially everything around them. They are very analytic and descriptive with their thought process, which often makes them a prime choice when it comes to helping build a strategy. They can easily adapt to their surroundings as a result of these skills.
↳One of their greatest skills is being there for others and supporting those they care about. Their loyalty knows no bounds, and they will often put themself on the line if it meant that their own life may be risked. For the sake of others, Yoshiko isn't afraid to take a fall. They aren't afraid to stick up for their friends either. If someone were to pick on one of their friends, they would fight back. Think of it as their friends exercising their "scary dog" privileges. Yoshiko knows full-well that they can scare people if they really wanted to, and they aren't afraid to give someone a piece of their mind if their friend's are threatened. In return, Yoshiko knows they can trust their friends enough to act like this. They know Yoshiko isn't actually mean and out to attack anybody, but they just love to play into the "scary dog" role.
↳They are very hardworking and diligent, always on top of any school work or tasks given to them. They’re rather organized and seem to have their priorities set up in a way that works for them. They are calculating and decisive, and they are often looked up to for making mission plans. They can get any job done if they put their mind to it, and they are good at strategizing and coming up with plans, which is why they are often seen as the group tactician. They are most often asked to make schedules and routines for those who struggle with that kind of thing.