💫Relationships I💫

⚠️The following chapter includes material that can be considered triggering to others

⚠️The following chapter includes material that can be considered triggering to others. Please be aware that the following topics are discussed:

☆Abuse (psychological, emotional, and physical)
☆Neglect
☆Manipulation and gaslighting
☆Death
☆Estate fires
☆Pregnancies and miscarriages
It is understandable if you wish to skip relationship descriptions tagged with a caution indicator (⚠️) if you feel as though you might be triggered.

☆Every name listed except for those under the "Brit Squad" tab are listed last to first unless otherwise specified

◇[FAMILY]◇

☆Ningyō [Smith] Leiko⚠️

↳Face Claim: Jelevic Irina from Assassination Classroom↳Long honey blonde hair that reached down to her mid back, hair is typically tied back in a high ponytail to keep it out of her face, narrow electric blue eyes, fair ivory complexion, thin ang...

↳Long honey blonde hair that reached down to her mid back, hair is typically tied back in a high ponytail to keep it out of her face, narrow electric blue eyes, fair ivory complexion, thin angled eyebrows
↳46 years old, born September sixteenth (16th)
↳Half Asian (Japanese), Half Caucasian (British)
↳Alive, currently imprisoned in Tartarus's mental institution
↳Cis female, she/her, heterosexual
↳Former pro hero turned convict: The Puppet Master Hero: Marrionette
↳Quirk: Marrionette
↳Marrionette allows the user to infiltrate the mind of an opponent by connecting to them using "strings" produced by the quirk. The strings are short, about as long as puppet strings, so the user has to be rather close in order to connect. These strings will wrap around the main "puppet joints" (where the strings of a puppet are usually attached in order to manipulate the puppet). Once connected, the user can manipulate them in any ways they choose for a brief period of time, as these strings are very fragile and easy to break. Over time Leiko has strengthened her puppeteer strings, but their durability only increased so much. It's mainly how solid her grip is on a person. In order to use things such as their quirk, she has to know about it and how it functions, so she often has to analyze an opponent and their moves in order to be able access and utilize it. Once under her control, the opponent is rendered immobile until the connection between at least two of the strings are severed. The more severed, the less control she has and the more her opponent's free will returns.. Sever all the strings and her connection is lost. It's also worth nothing that the stronger her relationship is, the more she can increase the length of the strings, thus increasing her range of influence, and again, it increases her access. Her strings are a blood orange color and her eyes will turn a similar shade of orange when her quirk is activated. The ethereal glow from her eyes carried to her strings as well, causing them to glow very faintly with an orange aura, just like her eyes.
↳Divorced; ex wife of Ningyō Nobuyuki
↳Only child of Smith Arthur and Smith Aya
↳Biological mother of Hogosha Yoshiko