0.2 ━ 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙗

*ೃ✧ ━ MINNIE watched as the rain fell from through her window, she had gone back an hour or so ago, exhaling before her head had whipped around when there was a buzzing sound coming from her lamp without a shade on her desk, brows knitting in conf...

*ೃ✧ ━ MINNIE watched as the rain fell from through her window, she had gone back an hour or so ago, exhaling before her head had whipped around when there was a buzzing sound coming from her lamp without a shade on her desk, brows knitting in confusion as she began standing up.

As she walked over, her hand stretched outward as the light began to slowly grow brighter, she gasped as her hand made contact with it, the light immediately went out, pulling her hand back as it shocked her, "What the fuck..."

The next morning Minnie yawned as she pulled on her purple zip-up, her barely visible eye bags becoming slightly darker, she trilled her lips as she grabbed her backpack, walking away from her bedroom mirror, sighing at her passed out mother on the downstairs couch, "Love you, mamá."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Minnie sighed as she watched Jonathan put up fliers, eyes wandering as they landed on Nancy and her new circle of friends watching whilst making fun of them, rolling her eyes before Nancy had walked over, painting on a sheepish smile as the two spoke. Minnie patted Jonathan on the back before walking forwards as the bell rung, purposely bumping into Steve and Tommy, "Assholes."

"Attention, faculty, and students. At 8:00 p.m. tonight, there will be an assembly on the football field in support of Will Byers and his family. All are encouraged to attend. Volunteer sign-ups for search parties are still available in the office." The principals' voice rang through the P.A system as Minnie crossed her arms.

As Minnie was now sat at her go-to lunch table next to a couple of other people she talked to often, she groaned as Steve walked up to her, "What do you want, Harrington?"

"Just wondering if you understood what we learned in class today." Steve shrugged,

"Mostly, but none of the important shit made sense so you asked the wrong gal." She shrugged,

"Thought you were the smartest gal in the class? Was I wrong? You were answering like half the questions today." He practically teased as he sat down,

"Oh, why are you sitting down?" She groaned out as put her head in her hands,

"'Cause I need your help if I wanna pass this class." He spoke as if it was obvious, Minnie scoffed,

"So, basically, you want me to be your tutor?" Minnie sounded amused,

"No..." She tilted her head at this, "Yes, but! It's just so I can pass this test." He shrugged,

"Then you'll leave me alone?" Minnie scoffed as he nodded, "So I help you with your test and you leave me alone... for good?"

"Yeah, deal?" He stuck his hand out, Minnie laughed before softly pushing his hand away and onto the table,

"Just one more thing, you leave me and Jonathan alone... for good, got it?" He simply nodded, "Then deal."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Mi hija, you know where I put Manuels old jersey?" Selena yelled up the stairs,

"No, mamá, try checking the dryer." She yelled back, groaning as the phone in her room began to ring, "Hello, who is this?"

"It's Steve, just wondering what day would work for us to study."

"Oh my, God, don't say it like that, it makes it sound like we're having sex but I guess next week would work, okay? I've been kinda busy lately." She sighed as she sat down,

"Tonight wouldn't work?"

"Don't you have that bullshit party with Nancy tonight?"

"Yeah, but we could always do it after they leave, I just wanna pass this class 'cause my parents are gonna be pissed if not." Steve sighed,

"And ruin your winning streak? Wow, but no, I got a test tomorrow so I'm gonna study for that which you could be doing instead of some stupid party," Minnie sighed, throwing her head back, "I gotta go, okay? Have fun." She whispered as she hung up.

Minnie lied, she wasn't studying or even had a test tomorrow, she just hadn't slept and was extremely tired plus who would want to deal with Steve's bullshit while running on 5%? Not to mention the anniversary of her brothers' death was coming up and being around people was not gonna be the best call.

She groaned as she threw the little bouncy ball she had up in the air before catching it and repeating multiple times before she looked over at her lamp, standing up and walking over to it she put the ball down on the desk before touching the light bulb, nothing happened, Minnie sighed as she tapped it twice before twisting it on and off, nothing happened, it was dead, "Good for nothing $20 piece of shit light bulb." She spoke in annoyance before unscrewing it and throwing it in the plastic trash can she had planted next to her desk.

" She spoke in annoyance before unscrewing it and throwing it in the plastic trash can she had planted next to her desk

minnie and steves development is gonna be so fun to write istg-