1.6; 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

*ೃ✧ ━ MINNIE rubbed her eyes as she leaned on the counter, it was a slow day at work and she and Hannah had just argued over who got to restock the miniature pizza boxes

*ೃ✧ ━ MINNIE rubbed her eyes as she leaned on the counter, it was a slow day at work and she and Hannah had just argued over who got to restock the miniature pizza boxes. She sighed as she looked up, noticing her favorite little curly haired boy, "What the fuck?" She whispered as she left behind the counter, "Dustin!" She yelled, "Get over here!"

"Minnie! Hey, you work here?" Dustin tilted his head, his goofy, teethy smile on his face.

"Yeah, unfortunately." She wrapped her arms around him as she walked from behind the counter, her hands rubbing his back before he pulled away.

"I was just going to see Steve, would've came to visit you at your house but your mom... scares me." Dustin spoke as she crossed her arms, laughing.

"Yeah, I'm coming with you, it's been slow here all day, no one likes hot food during a hot season... shocker." She groaned softly,

"You're going on break? Great, guess that means I will finally be able to do something without you arguing with me about it." Hannah smiled, her curly hair bouncing whilst her nose scrunched. Minnie waved her off as she followed the curly haired boy.

Dustin rang the bell, looking at Robin. Minnie sat onto the counter, face scrunched up slightly as she watched the two meet, exchanging names before she called for Steve and he walked out, "Henderson! He's back!"

"I'm back! You got the job!"

"I got the job!" Minnie smiled softly as the two began imitating a lightsaber a fight as their handshake.

"How many children are you friends with?" Robins face scrunched in a fake disgust. Minnie laughed, hand covering her mouth.

"You have no right to laugh, Min! You know just as many as I do!" Steve exclaimed as he walked towards her, eyes wondering on her checkered skirt before shooting up to her face.

"Ew, you make us sound like predators... and you look like one." Minnie groaned, running her hands through his hair, fixing it as his eyes stayed trained on her face. "Ta-da."

"Since when do you allow-" Dustin began before Steve practically whipped around to look at him, effectively shutting him up.

"I've given up on trying to stop her."

"Don't listen to him, he's a pathological liar. He never tried to stop me." Dustin eyed them, narrowing them as he caught how close Steve was next to her, hand practically brushing against the one sat on her knee.

"Okay... anyways-"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"No, no. No way." Steve shook his head, "Hotter than Phoebe Cates? No." Minnie sighed for what seemed to be the 50th time while listening to their conversation,