INTERVIEW 1

YOU, GATEN, JOE AND MAYA AKA YOUR SISTER we're going to an interview. Once you arrived you got seated and started answering the most searched questions. 'I'm y/n l/n' Gaten said. 'I'm Maya Hawke' Joe spoke. 'I'm Gaten Matarazoo' You spoke. 'And I'm Joe Keery' Maya said while all of you laughed. 'and we are going to be answering the most searched questions!' Gaten said. 'Ok, ok, let's start with this one!' You said while holding up the stranger things board. 'is Stranger things based on a true story' Joe said as he peeled off the question. 'Yea, actually' Gaten started. 'It is based on a place in Montauk new york called camp hero, there was like rumors of secret government spies like doing human experiments, to fight in the cold war' He finished. 'It's exactly what's happening in stranger things' You spoke. 'So it's based on that one government lab in  Montauk New York which is a real place you go visit' Gaten finished. 'but you're not allowed in' You said. You started to peel off the sticker. 'Is stranger things appropriate for a 12-year-old?' You spoke. 'I'd say so' You said. 'Man, I couldn't even watch like men in black when I was a kid' Joe said. 'why?' Gaten asked. 'I thought it was terrifying' Joe spoke truthfully. 'Do you watch Jaws?' Maya asked. 'I think when I was fourteen' Joe told Maya. 'Good because, E.T scares you' You spoke. 'Yeah, E.T scared me!' Joe told you. 'Depends on the kid' Gaten said while turning his attention back to the camera. Maya peeled of a sticker. 'Is stranger things based off of Stephen king?' Maya said. 'yes' Joe jokingly said. You guys laughed. 'No, No it is not' Gaten said while still laughing. 'It is inspired by a lot of his work' You said.  'There' even a easter egg in stranger things' Gaten reminded you. 'Oh- Oh yea!' You said while laughing. 'when bob is talking to will in the car he says he lives in maine, and he says uh, there was this clown that tapped me' Gaten continued. 'Oh yea!' Joe spoke. 'they didn't say it was pennywise but they said it was Mr. Baldo, and he would uh come to his dreams every night' Gaten finished. Maya peeled of a sticker. 'Is stranger things, Dungeons and dragons' She spoke. 'Dungeons and dragons is in it' Gaten said. 'These are real searches people, yeah' Joe spoke as the guy shook his head yes. Joe peeled off a sticker. 'Is stranger things clean' You read of the board. 'Is it good for kids' Joe said sounding confused. 'Is it clean?' You spoke. 'A little bit' Gaten spoke. 'Unsanitary' Gaten finished. 'Yeah' Maya said while you guys laughed. It was finally time to ask you're questions. You peeled of a sticker. 'Is y/n l/n Famous?' Joe read from the board. 'I mean. she is in stranger things so I'm guessing so' Gaten spoke. Maya peeled of a sticker. 'Is y/n L/n dating anyone?' Maya asked that made you put your hands on her face in embarrassment. 'No I don't think, But she does have a crush on Finn Wolfhard' Joe spoke making everyone laugh. 'JOE!' You spoke in laughter. 'sorry!' Joe said while still laughing. 'Ok next one' You told them. You peeled of another sticker. 'Is Y/n L/n in the turning' You spoke. 'yes, yes I am actually!' You told the camera. Joe peeled of a sticker. 'who is Y/n's sister?' Joe said. 'awwee' Gaten said as he watched me Hug Maya. 'she is!' You spoke with proudness. Gaten peeled of a sticker. 'who does y/n l/n play in stranger things?' Gaten read. 'she plays Gabby Harrington who is dating mike wheeler' Maya spoke while still hugging you. You guys pulled away from the hug. 'Ok that's all for today!' Joe said while you smiled at the camera. 'Bye everyone!' You said and blowed a kiss to the camera. 'we love you all!' Maya spoke then the camera turned off.