INTERVIEW 8

'Hey guys' The interviewer said to the crowd. 'how are you?' She asked the crowd. The crowd went wild. 'yeah! alright!' The interviewer continued. 'cool, ok, so, I am here with the cast of...Stranger Things! I got Finn Wolfhard, Caleb Mclaughlin, Gaten Matarazzo, Sadie Sink, and Y/n Hawke!' The Interviewer said to the camera. 'hello guys!' The interviewer said as she turned back towards you. 'hello' Finn said while waving. 'In that order, Gaten, Sadie' Gaten said while pointing to him and Sadie. 'yeah!' The interviewer said. 'yep' Gaten spoke. 'yeah, Sadie, Gaten and Gaten, Sadie' She said. 'they're the same person' Finn spoke. 'yeah, that's actually the twist in season 3 right?' The girl asked. 'so where are you guys on season- are you completely wrapped now?' The interviewer asked. 'yes' Caleb spoke. 'we have till November' Finn said. 'wow, has it been hard just not keeping everything under wraps?' She asked. 'Nah' You said. 'It's fun people-' Gaten said. 'sorry I just spit all over you' Gaten told Sadie. 'uh, but it's fun, it's fun keeping secrets from people' Gaten told the interviewer. 'or it's fun messing with them' You spoke. 'yeah, it's fun when like "what happens", and I'm like "I know and you don't!" haha!' Gaten spoke and laughed. 'or we like when you mess with them, and you're like, oh everyone dies like EVERYONE' Finn said as he pointed to you and him when he said "or we". 'I wanted to tweet that, I wanted to be like Dustin dies and let's tweet it and sees what happens' Gaten said. 'Oh that'd be cruel!' The interviewer spoke, 'contracts should be lost' Finn spoke making Gaten laugh. 'so It's overall pretty easy' The interview asked. 'except for messing with people' She added. 'Yeah' Gaten spoke. 'yeah' You agreed. 'ok, so I wanted to ask a few questions if that's ok with you guys!' The interviewer asked. 'Yea, that's totally fine!" Sadie said. 'ok, so y/n do you mind If I ask you one?' The girl asked. 'No I don't mind at all' You spoke. 'ok great, so a lot of people wanted to know if you were happy with your characters being LGTBQ?' She asked you. 'Oh! Of course I was! I was also very proud of my character for standing up for themselves in that one scene when that guy was basically making fun of her for being LGBTQ' You spoke truthfully. 'Great that's good to know!' The interviewer said. 

PART 1