INTERVIEW 4

'This is Live Life advice Joe spoke. 'this one is from, Erin Saxcoburg' Gaten told us. 'how do you get over a bad haircut' He read. 'uh, how do you get over a bad haircut, I've had so many bad haircuts' Joe told us. 'I went through this Barbershop and sat down and this guy he gave me a Mullet, he gave me a- but it was honestly like no Business in the front so I wore a lot of hats' Gaten told you guys. 'I guess the advice is patter Just don't even-'  Gaten pressed record. 'Erin, Just don't get a haircut' Joe said making you laugh. 'or wear a hat' Joe said as Gaten laughed. You hold the phone. 'Ben, what's the best way to eat fruit rollups' You read from the comment which made you laugh. '52 percent say to tear it in small pieces, 48 percent say Roll it in a big ball' You said and pressed record. 'I say Roll it in a big ball' You said while grabbing a fruit roll-up and shaping it into a ball. 'wow' Joe said and laughed. 'into a ball' He said as you shoved it into you're mouth. You stopped recording. 'so if you don't do it that way, you're doing it wrong!' Joe told the camera. 'Mhhm' You said while the Fruit roll-up was still in your mouth. You handed Joe the phone and he read the comment. 'Katie, what's a really cute song you can sing to you're girlfriend, I just Dk what to send, what's Dk?' Joe asked. 'It means, don't know You reminded him. 'oh, ok thanks' He said and high-fived you. 'It's gonna be one less lonely girl!' Gaten sang. 'Anything that's early Justin Bieber' He finished. 'Oh, Hate to disagree with you there' Joe told him. Then you guys all burst out laughing. Joe pressed record. 'Katie, sinasohn burt bacharach' he spoke then turned it off. He handed it to me. 'This is for Elizabeth, What do I buy my boyfriend for Christmas when I can afford to buy him a potato!' You said as you burst out laughing and fell off your chair making Joe and Gaten laugh. You quickly stood up and sat back down. 'Just buy him a potato, I think it meant she can't afford a potato' Gaten spoke. 'ok well I guess if you can afford a potato' he said then I pressed record. 'Elizabeth if you can afford to get him the potato' Joe said then pointed to me. 'get the potato!' You grinned. You then handed Gaten the Phone. 'Alisar' Gaten spoke. 'Alisar' Joe repeated. 'so how do I get over someone, Becuase, Damn' Gaten spoke making him laugh. 'I imagine something like how do I get over someone because like damn!' Joe said with hand movements, but he and Gaten said Damn at the same time. 'Uhmm' Gaten said while looking at the phone. 'Man, how do you get over someone' You spoke. 'you just got to-' You spoke but took the phone from Gaten. 'Alice, you gotta live your life you're living!' You spoke to the camera. 'Just let it go' Gaten said and the camera stopped. You gave the phone to Joe. 'Erin, SOS on bed rest for the next four days, what show should I binge watch' He read. He pressed record. 'Erin, Make a grilled cheese get some tomato soup with a glass of milk, tuck yourself in-' but got cutt of by you. 'glass of milk?' You asked. 'trust me!' Joe told you. 'ok' You shrugged you're shoulders. 'and watch-' But he got cut of by Gaten. 'stranger things!' Gaten whispered loudly. 'I was gonna say uh' But Joe got cut off by him again. 'Ozark' Gaten said. 'I was gonna say-' But this time got cut off by you. 'My hunter?' You asked. 'No, I was gonna say' But got cut of again by Gaten. 'FullHouse?' He asked. 'No I was going to say...' Then got cut off by you. 'Hannah Montana?'  You asked. 'No I was going to say' Joe said while laughing. 'Teletubbies' Gaten said and laughed. 'No!' Joe said while you guys laughed. He passed the phone to you. 'This is from, bill' You spoke. 'what is the best way to know what kids these days are into?' You asked. 'Like fashion, Online Media, Humor, Subcultures?, that sort of thing' You read from the comment. 'Man Bill, I feel like I am right there where you are' Joe said while we laughed. You pressed record. 'Maybe start kind of browsing mean culture I think-' But you got cut off by Gaten. 'mean culture' he said and laughed. 'Or whatever ones into' You spoke and stopped the recording. You passed the Phone to Gaten. 'Collage student' He spoke. You chuckled. 'well' Gaten said. 'Ok' Joe spoke. 'Please read it' Joe said while clapping. ' how do I lay in bed for the rest of my life but also become a billionaire at the same time!' Gaten said then laughed a bit. 'well collage student' Gaten said while you burst out laughing. 'wow' Joe said while thinking. 'I would say maybe uhm, investing?' Joe kinda said confused. 'theres like this game-' Gaten started but got cut of by you. 'Oh yea! I know what you're talking about!" You spoke. 'Yeah!, it's a game on like the app, like you, can just play a game, of kinda becoming a Billionaire' Gaten explained. 'You won't actually have money but Uh' He said and laughed. 'You can like feel it' You explained. Gaten pressed recored. 'Collage student, check out this app that Gaten knows' Joe spoke. 'Yeah, He'll email it to you' You spoke and then gaten stopped the recording. 'Well I hope you guys enjoyed us' You spoke and pointed towards Gaten. 'Answering your guys questions'  He finished. ' BYE!' You all screamed.

                                                                                'CUT'