INTERVIEW 3

'Hi I'm Gaten Matarazzo' Gaten spoke. 'I'm Joe Keery' Joe said with a grin. 'I'm Maya Hawke' Your sister spoke. 'And I'm Y/n Hawke' you grinned. 'And we're going through a scene from stranger things on Netflix' Joe explained. 'Shot by shot' Maya said and then the scene played. They paused the scene and then Joe spoke. 'First thing I remember is being squished behind this-' Then Maya spoke. 'there's no room back there and there are four people' 'Thank god I have no collar bone' Gaten said which made you laugh. 'Because I was like squished on there, like Woo!' Gaten continued. The scene played where Steve and the others walked into the place. Then the scene stopped. 'we're in a warehouse' Maya spoke. 'this is a totally built set' Joe spoke truthfully. 'Yeah this is a warehouse that they have-' Maya cut Joe off. 'In a really janky part of the town,' Maya said making us all laugh. 'Behind all these walls is just plywood' Joe spoke. 'I mean it really looked like it was filmed on some sort of location but they built everything' Joe explained. 'this next shot I believe is what we called the scooby-doo shot' Maya spoke making You and Gaten laugh. The next scene played. The scene paused. 'that also does look pretty scooby doo' Joe told everyone. 'No this was also it was like the (gasp) shot' Maya spoke. 'Yea basically, it was really fun to shoot though' You spoke with laughter. 'Yea y/n/n's right! but if we are scooby-doo which ones are we?' Gaten asked. 'we talked about this right?' Maya said. 'Priah-' Joe cut off Maya. ' I think Priah was Daphne, I'm Velma' Maya spoke. 'You we're Velma!' Joe said pointing to you. 'almost' Joe continued. 'I was Velma?' I asked. 'I thought I'd be-' I continued but was cut off by Maya. 'I thought it was you were Freddy' Maya said as she pointed to joe. 'And you were Shaggy' She said pointing towards Gaten. 'Me and Y/n/n where Velma and Priah was Daphne' She spoke. 'I thought he was shaggy and I was Scooby' Gaten asked confused. 'then who's Freddy- He's gotta be Freddy' Maya spoke. '-why does he have to be Freddy?' Gaten asked. 'Because he's making a plan' You said agreeing with Maya. 'see thank you!' Maya spoke. 'yeah, you're right, you're right!' Gaten agreed. 'Let's split up and look for clues' Maya suggested. 'ok cool!' Joe spoke. The scene played. Then Joe turned the scene off. 'I have great memories' Joe spoke. 'me too' Maya agreed. 'of shooting this stuff' Joe continued. 'this was like a really fun day!' You spoke. 'Yeah, it was!' Maya said as she looked at you. 'I had lot's of fun with you guys!' Gaten agreed. 'Same!" Joe said and we group hugged. 'This was kinda the first day that we saw all the extras also' Joe spoke but got cut off by Gaten. 'yeah' Then Joe continued. 'the Russians' He spoke. 'Oh yeah, It looks like the death star!' Gaten said making you nod your head. 'Yeah exactly!' You and Joe spoke making you guys laugh. 'we got the first tour of the lab, it was great' Maya grinned. The next scene played. Then Joe paused it. 'Man just how cramped were all of our legs' Joe laughed. 'Oh my god!' You and Maya said at the same time. 'crouching for a few hours' Joe said making you laugh. 'squats for-' Maya spoke but got cut off by Joe. 'yeah' he spoke and then played the scene. The scene paused. 'Ok there's the scooby doo shot' Joe spoke. 'Yeah, really a lot of work went into making sure all of our heads were in the right place' Maya explained. 'I went out way further than it was' Gaten told everyone. 'yeah' Joe said as he played the scene. He stopped the scene. 'OH, I loved this scene!' Maya spoke in awe. You put your head in your hands from embarrassment. 'oh god!' You spoke. 'This is were Y/n/n's character was being like the mom/dad of everyone' Maya said making everyone laugh. 'this was one of my favorite scenes to shoot' You spoke. Once the interview was almost done you guys looked at the camera. 'I hope you guys enjoyed going through this scene by shot by shot' Maya spoke. 'Yeah, we really enjoyed filming it' You spoke. 'check it out, it's on Netflix' Joe spoke. 'Hope you enjoyed it' Gaten said. we all grinned at the camera.

                                                                                        'CUT'