INTERVIEW 2

'Hi I'm Finn Wolfhard' Finn spoke. 'And I'm Millie Bobby Brown' Millie introduced herself. 'And I'm Noah Schnapp!' Noah said. 'And today we will be doing the Autocomplete interview for Wired' Finn explained. 'Are you cheating by looking at the other boards?' Finn laughed while watching Millie and Noah put the other boards on the floor. They turned their attention to the board Noah was holding. 'here we go!' Millie spoke. Noah handed Millie the board. Millie peeled off the sicker while Finn spoke. 'Does Millie Bobby Brown dance?' Finn read. 'well what we're you just doing?' Finn asked Millie. 'she likes the Milly rock!' Noah said. 'what were you doing three minutes ago?' Finn asked again. 'I was dancing!' Millie spoke while they laughed. 'that's very correct Finn!' Millie told the boy. 'does Millie Bobby Brown have a brother?' Millie read as she pulled off the sticker. 'I do have a brother!' Millie Confessed. 'yes she does!' Noah spoke. 'His name is Charlie Brown' They all spoke at the same time. Millie pulled off the next sticker. 'Does Millie Bobby Brown have a sister' She read off of the board. 'I have two sisters!' Millie spoke. 'I have Paige and Ava!' She said as she started to peel off another sticker. 'does Millie Bobby Brown support Liverpool' Millie spoke. 'I support it, yes, I do!' Millie spoke with a grin. 'where does Millie bobby brown go to school?' Millie read from the board. 'Alright' Millie said as she put the board on the ground. 'there it is!" Finn spoke. 'there we go' Millie laughed. Finn picked up a board. 'what's Finn Wolfhards favorite song' Millie and Finn spoke. 'Probably waiting on a friend by the rollling stones' Finn spoke. Finn peeled another sticker off. 'Who is Finn Wolfhard's celeb crush?' Millie read from the board. 'Oh boy' Finn spoke in embarrassment. 'It's y/n l/n!' Millie spoke as she patted Finn on the shoulder. 'He talks about her everyday!' Noah said. 'BYE EVERYONE!' The kids yelled. 

'CUT!'