July 18ᵗʰ

For Taehyung.

Hello! It's true sending you letters and receiving them from you is a concept I really like... I'm very happy the farm and the sun are doing you good! It's a change from usual, and you have to take advantage. It's funny you tell me that, I'm writing you this letter between two games of Overwatch... haha... And Taehyung, I would have liked you to be there too, I would have liked to be with you. I promise you one day we'll go somewhere together!

In fact, to tell you the truth, I'm writing this letter for a very specific purpose... I'm taking advantage you're not here in front of me, even if it's quite cowardly I guess. Know you really are a great person and I'm glad to have met you, really. And I tell myself if I don't send you this letter, I'll no longer have the strength and the courage I have at the moment when I'm writing to tell you everything I feel.

You know, we've known each other for a long time. I had time to ask myself the right questions and to be clear with what I feel towards you. And I don't think that's friendship. In fact, I like you as a friend and I don't want to lose contact with you in any way. But a new feeling was added some time ago. And I honestly think that's love.

I believe, Taehyung, I'm in love with you.

The first time I wondered what was wrong was three months ago, one day when we went out of class to eat between noon and two. I remember not being able to take my eyes off you. I couldn't do it, you attracted me. The second time, I felt weird about asking you to help me with a math exercise.  These things were completely natural and I never had any trouble asking you for anything. Except that overnight, everything had changed in an unexplained way.

I took time to reflect and ask myself the right questions. And I came to the conclusion I loved you.

Taehyung, I'm in love with you.

I don't want that statement to ruin our friendship, really. If you don't share the same with me, there's no harm, I've already prepared for it anyway. I just wanted you to know, letting you know eased my conscience.

I hope that you'll make sure to go as well as possible during your stay with your parents. With that, I leave you.  Take care Taehyung.

Jungkook