July 27th

Receiving your letter made my heart skip a beat, I have to point it out... I was very apprehensive about your answer, and I expected it far too impatiently, being sure it would be negative. And that I'll be in pain.

But what was my surprise! Ultimately no. I'm in love with you, and you are too. Or at least you also have feelings for me. What more could you ask for? We were going through the same things, for real. How is it possible? We were so lucky not to end up disappointed and I promise to take this opportunity to date you. Like you, I think these feelings aren't there by chance, neither our meeting nor the way our relationship suddenly turned.

I'll do everything so that our relationship lasts and is exciting, because I want at all costs to avoid the mistakes made by my parents and to stay in your company for a long time.

Of course I want to go out with you too! It's true that we should see each other... I want to, but now I'm stressing at the idea of ​​seeing your face appear in the distance as you approach me. I stress at the idea of ​​seeing you and yet I have a mad desire to meet you again.

I'm patiently waiting for you to come back, continue to enjoy your stay, which should soon end elsewhere. When we see each other, we'll clarify all that!

I still can't believe that my, well rather our feelings are mutual...

In the meantime I'll pass the time by playing, going out and thinking of you! Have a good stay Taehyung!

I love you...

Jungkook