July 30th

“Hello Jungkook!

That's it, it's July 30, I'm going home tomorrow, finally (not that the farm bothered me of course, but I missed my apartment, the Wi-Fi and you a lot haha)! I don't know if it was necessary for me to answer you by letter if we see each other tomorrow, well, I'll do it anyway.

I had a great stay thank you, I was reluctant at first but in the end it only made me feel good! I was able to see my family again, I had missed them. And I can always enjoy the month of August with you, of course.

Otherwise I'm very happy too, it's true that we were lucky, it's not always that we're lucky to have shared or reciprocal feelings... I can't stop smiling  stupidly because of you. Or rather, thanks to you. I obviously want to go out with you too, and it feels weird talking about that with you right now.  Our relationship changes suddenly the next day, but it must be said that it makes me very happy, then these new feelings aren't so recent after all. And you told me I attracted you, I must admit you don't leave me indifferent either... I've always taken you as a model physically then...

Well, I guess you won't get my letter until I arrive so I'll tell you tomorrow, and you'll read my letter when I'm not by your side please, I want to save you my embarrassment and my rashes. But at least I was able to tell you things that I certainly wouldn't have dared to say to your face.

I'm happy with what's happening to us.  I was in a hurry to see you again, and well now I'm even more so, but emotions have been added: my shyness and my stress. I can't wait but I dread this sudden change.

Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be fine, I don't see why it wouldn't work, then I have faith in you, in us.

With that, see you tomorrow Jungkook, I can't wait!”

Your hyung who loves you ♡

_________________________________________

Hi! Here's the last chapter. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote for chapters if you like my fanfiction ♡