I Miss You, Sis.......!

I don't own this song at all!

*4:00 A.M.*

*Luan didn't get any sleep at all. She was still feeling guilty about what happened to Lori. She also felt guilty for almost shutting out Albert.*

*flashback.........*

*Albert had come to the hotel on the night before the funeral. I'll make a deleted scene for that when this story is done.*

Albert: I'm here to see my granddaughter. I just hope that seeing my face will cheer her up.

Terra: Sure, Albert! She's in here with us.

Carol: She's right there on the bed.

*Albert went into the hotel room, where Luan was laying on the bed.*

Albert: Hey, Luan.......

Luan: Are you here to call me a murderer? Because you're right....... I am a murderer!

*Albert was shocked and heartbroken when she said that. I'm sorry to say that he had tears in his eyes.*

Albert: Luan, I understand you're feeling guilty, but you're not a murderer.

Luan: Then why was I a part of sending Lori to jail only to have her die?!

Albert: Because you didn't know that the bad girls framed Lori so they could kill her! Luan, sweetie, you're not the........

Luan: STOP! Just stop! I don't want to hear it!

Albert: Luan, I understand you're upset, but please don't shut me out! Please! I want to help you! 😫 Luan, I'm your grandfather and I love you! No matter what happens, you'll always be my granddaughter!

*Luan then sat up and cried into her grandfather's arms.*

Albert: It'll be okay, Luan! I promise!

Luan: I'm sorry.........!

*Another flashback.........*

Bobby: Luan, I didn't know she was framed! Please give me another chance!

*Luan then slapped Bobby.*

Luan: NO!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DUMPED LORI BEFORE SHE DIED!!!!!!!!! IT WAS THE SAME NIGHT SHE DROWNED IN HER CELL!!!!!!!!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HOPED THAT SHE DIES IN THERE!!!!!!!!! WELL GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!? YOU GOT YOUR WISH!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?

*She then broke down crying. Before Bobby could lay his hand on Luan's shoulder, she smacked it off and ran off, crying. Terra and Carol ran after her.*

Bobby: Oh my God....... what have I done?!

*Flashback ends........*

*Luan took out a picture of Lori and sobbed.*

Luan: I miss you, Lori.......! I miss you so much........!!

*Then, the door opened. It was Terra, who brought Luan her breakfast.*

Terra: Luan, sweetie, I got you some waffles and scrambled eggs.

*Luan slowly ate her breakfast and then got ready to go. When she got done in the bathroom and showering and washing her hands and brushing her teeth and all that, she headed out to Terra's rental jeep and they checked out of the hotel and drove to the airport. They returned the rental jeep and headed into the terminal, where they checked in their bags and headed through security checkpoint, went to the gates and boarded their flight. Luan fastened her seat belt and fell asleep as the plane backed away from the gate. Terra could tell that Luan hadn't gotten any sleep at all.*

Terra: It'll be alright, Luan! I promise you!

*The plane got on the runway and took off.*

Note: Next chapter will be where they arrive in Jump City, California!