Lori's Second Visit

I don't own this song at all! It belongs to Chris Tomlin! The video belongs to christomlinmusic on YouTube.

*Later on that night, Terra had just put Luan to bed. It was the night after the memorial. Terra had to take Luan to Britney's office earlier, since Luan was starting to remember how she let Lori down. As Terra tucked her in, Raven walked in.*

Raven: Poor Luan! She really misses her big sister.

Terra: Yeah, I know! *sad sigh* I was on the phone yesterday before the memorial earlier with Principal Rick. And he told me that Luan shut out her new friends. Now, she's shutting us out. Especially Lincoln........! And Lily!

Raven: She's heartbroken! And I don't blame her! If I were in her shoes, I'd do the same thing! I hope she gets better soon!

Terra: Me too, Raven! Me too! I don't want to think about what will happen if she doesn't! *sigh* Well, I guess I better go to bed too. See you in the morning, Raven.

Raven: You too, Terra! You too!

*As Raven went out, Terra gave Luan a goodnight kiss on the forehead and fell asleep too. However, she was unaware that Luan was about to be reunited with her sister again.*

*In the dream........*

*Luan was in the clouds again, floating around. When suddenly, she saw her sister waiting for her.*

Lori: Luan, I understand I told you in your nightmare that I'd never forgive you, but you know I'd never say that! I'll never stop loving you, Luan! Besides, I know you didn't know that I was framed! I want you to move on, okay? I don't want you spending the rest of your life being depressed!

Luan: But Lori....... I...... I don't want to forget you! I just can't move on, okay?! I just can't! Not if it means that I have to forget about you!

Lori: Luan, you don't have to forget about me, okay? You'll always have me in your heart.

I don't own this song at all either!

*Suddenly, orbs were floating around Lori's spirit.*

Luan: What's going on.......?! What's happening?!

Lori: It's time for me to go.

Luan: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? No......NO......! NO!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!! I WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori: And you will, Luan! When the time comes, I'll be waiting for you, okay?

Luan: Lori.......!

Lori: It's goodbye for a little while. Just remember the good times you and I had together.

*As Luan remembered when Lori held her when she was a baby, Lori teaching her to ride a bike, standing up to a bully, telling her a bedtime story and all that, Lori began to sing.*

Lori:*singing*

I knew that I was different
Didn't think you'd understand
Nothing happens like you plan it anyway
Searching for a reason
Guess I never really knew
Where I belong
I can see things clearly
But it's time to say goodbye
And then leaves me asking why
It took so long

I was always trying
To find that special thing inside
That made me strong

Love is all I need
It's where it all began
You will always find me in your heart
I know that you can see
Just who I really am
So always know
I'm never far away
Keep me close another day
But you will always find me in your heart
Looking for some answers
And questioning what's real
I was facing what I feel and what I know
Never quite believing
I have the power to define what makes things true
So when I'm feeling different
When like no one really cares
A little lonely, a little scared, or even blue
I just think of how you loved me
And I realized my heart belongs to you too

Love is all I need
It's where it all began
You will always find me in your heart
I know that you can see
Just who I really am
So always know
I'm never far away
Keep me close another day
But you will always find me in your heart
Love is all I need
It's where it all began
You will always find me in your heart
I know that you can see
Just who I really am
So always know
I'm never far away
Keep me close another day
Cause you will always find me in your heart

*At the end of the song, Lori's spirit faded away, leaving Luan to cry in the clouds.*

Luan: Goodbye, big sister.........! 😢 💔 I'll always have you in my heart.........!

*End of dream.......*

*Luan woke up crying at 3:00 A.M. because she remembered what Lori had said to her before she faded away. Her sobs woke Terra up.*

Terra: Luan, sweetie, are you okay?!

Luan: No....... I miss her......!

*Terra could tell that Lori had visited Luan.*

Terra: Luan, did she say goodbye to you?

Luan: Yes...... she did.......! She wants me to move on, but I can't!

Terra: I know it's hard, but it'll be alright! I promise!

*Luan then cried herself to sleep in Terra's arms.*

Terra: I'm here for you now, Luan. I will always be here for you. I promise!

Note: Next chapter will be where the Louds are in California! Uh oh.......! How's Luan gonna take it?