Luan's Anger

*Saturday day morning, Terra took Luan to the mall to get a few new clothes

*Saturday day morning, Terra took Luan to the mall to get a few new clothes. However, Luan was still upset with her former family, Jasper and Bobby for what they did to Lori. The thought of Lori being torn away from her for something she didn't do was unfortunately playing over and over again in her mind. Terra could tell that Luan was furious.*

Terra: Luan, sweetie, I understand you're upset at your former family, Bobby and Jasper for what happened to Lori, but like Lori said, you need to move on.

Luan: I know, but every time I try, it keeps playing over and over again and..............!

Terra: I know, Luan, but can you at least try to move on?

Luan: I can try......... but.........

*Unfortunately, she saw a familiar teenager boy walk passed her. Her face was red. 😡 She walked up to him and kicked him in the ankles.*

?????: OW!!!!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROB...........?!?!?!?!? *gasp* Luan.........?!

Luan: Hello, Bobby! Or should I say JERK?!?!?!?!?!?!?

*Ronnie Anne ran up to Bobby.*

Ronnie Anne: Luan, please give Bobby another chance!

Luan: Another chance?! After what he and my former family and ex-boyfriend did to my sister?! NO F***ING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby: Luan, we know we messed up, but we came to apologize for.........I.....!

Luan: Hold on...... we?!

Bobby: Uh...... oops.........!

Luan: You mean to tell me that my former family are here too?!

Bobby: And Jasper........ oops!

Luan: HE'S HERE TOO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

*Then, out of nowhere, the remaining Louds and Jasper came around the corner. They were surprised to bump into an angry Luan.*

Luna: Luan....... long time no see, sis.........!

*Luan then slapped her across the face.*

Luan: Don't...... you DARE call me that! We're not sisters anymore! REMEMBER?!??!?!?!?!?!? AFTER YOU WANTED TO BEAT LORI UP FOR SOMETHING SHE DIDN'T DO EVEN AFTER SHE GOT YOU TICKETS TO YOUR FAVORITE SINGER AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK HER?!?!?!?!?!?

*Luna's heart shattered hearing that. 💔 She had a flashback to the time Lori and Luna got backstage passes to Mick Swagger's concert. The passes that Lori helped Luna win. Tears were threatening to fall.*

Luna: You're right..........! I betrayed her! She got me those passes for my birthday!

*As Luna cried, Luan glared at Leni.*

Luan: And let's not forget the time you got jealous of Lori for having better clothes, Leni! Kicking her out of your room, speeding angrily when she was trying to help you, rejecting her gift, slapping Lincoln, oh, I could go on!

*Leni froze when she mentioned that time she took her jealousy out on Lori. This is from a fanfiction on Deviantart by DandyAndy1989 called Gone Mad. She felt tears rolling down her face.*

Rita: Leni....... is this true?!

Leni: Yes........ it's true........!

Lynn Sr.: Leni, when we get back to the hotel, we're gonna have a long discussion!

Luan: Don't bother, you hypocrite! You two were bad parents! Bad parents who grounded us to the room at the resort JUST SO YOU AND YOUR WIFE COULD GO SKINNY DIPPING!!!!!!!!!! I FOUND THAT TAPE IN THE DUMPSTER!!!!!!!!!!

*They all gasped.*

Lola: Mom...... dad....... is this true?!

Rita: Yes......... it's true! We lied to you kids!

Luan: Let's not forget........ the one who's playing soccer indoors! Words CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW DISAPPOINTED AND DISGUSTED I AM IN YOU RIGHT NOW, JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn: I know, Luan..........!

Luan: NO!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE ALWAYS THE QUICKEST ONE TO BLAME SOMEBODY ELSE WHEN YOU DO SOMETHING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE WHEN YOU MANIPULATED US INTO LOCKING LINCOLN OUT OF THE HOUSE DUE TO BAD LUCK!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE F*** IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!??!!?!??!?!

Jasper: Luan, I understand you're angry.............!

*Then, without warning, Luan slapped Jasper harder thank before.*

Luan: STAY OUT OF IT, YOU TRAINOR!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!!!!!! WE'RE DONE!!!!!!!!! FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

*Luan stormed off. Terra had heard the whole thing. She was very angry.*

Terra: I've heard everything Luan has said! Is what she said true?!

Leni: Yes......... every word!

Rita: We really blew it!

Terra: Oh, you didn't just blow it! You destroyed your own daughter/sister/girlfriend/best friend's relationship with you all! I told you all to stay away from my daughter/sister! And now, this is your final warning! Stay away from her or I'll call the cops!

*They were all silent as Terra walked away. Moments later, a security guard came up to them.*

Jimmy: I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you all to leave this mall!

Everyone: WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Jimmy: You heard me! Until further notice, you're all banned from the mall!

Leni: No! We have to apologize to Luan!

Jimmy: I'm afraid it's too late for that now! Get out of the mall before I kick you all out myself!

*The remaining Louds, Bobby and Jasper walked away. Ronnie Anne was allowed to stay. She was also furious with Bobby and now understood why Luan was upset. She went up to Terra, who was comforting a crying Luan.*

Note: Next chapter will be where Lincoln gets a surprise visit from Ronnie Anne, who then tells him what happened at the mall. How will he react? Find out as our story continues!