Lincoln Finds Out

*As Terra pulled into the garage at the Tower, Luan got out and angrily slammed the door, then stormed into the Tower and went up to hers and Terra's room and fell facedown on the pillow and angrily screamed and cried. Terra and Ronnie Anne heard Luan and they were heartbroken. Ronnie Anne felt really guilty for the things she said to Lori when she visited her for what would be the last time. Lori died 6 hours after Ronnie Anne's visit. Earlier in the car, Ronnie Anne had confessed to Luan that she told Lori that she hoped that she dies in prison.*

*Flashback.........*

Luan: Well, looks like YOU GOT YOUR WISH!!!!!!!!!!

Ronnie Anne: Luan, I didn't know it was gonna happen immediately..........!

Luan: WERE YOU INVOLVED IN IT?!??!?!!? HUH?!??!?!? WERE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ronnie Anne: No........! I wasn't..........! I swear I didn't know she was framed! Luan....... I'm so sorry! 😞 I didn't know that.........!

Luan: Don't talk to me.........! Just don't, okay?! You got your wish! I hope you're happy now!

*Those words broke Ronnie Anne's heart. 💔 She sobbed 😭 the rest of the way to the tower as Terra drove. She could tell that Luan was upset. 😡*

*End of flashback.........*

Ronnie Anne: What have I done?!

*Suddenly, Lincoln walked up to them.*

Lincoln: Ronnie Anne...........?!

Ronnie Anne: Not now, Lincoln..........! Besides, you shouldn't be around me.............!

Lincoln: Ronnie....... are you okay?!

Ronnie Anne: No........! I did something wrong!

Lincoln: What did you do? Ronnie, you know you can tell me.

Ronnie Anne: You'll hate me..........! Just like Luan does! Not like I can blame her! Okay....... I'll tell you........!

*She told him everything that happened at the mall and on the car ride back to the tower. When she finished, Lincoln was shocked.*

Lincoln: You said that to Lori?! Ronnie Anne......... why?!

Ronnie Anne:*crying* Because I thought she hurt you! I didn't know she was framed! I........ I don't deserve to be a sister in law! I understand you hate me, Lincoln! You can go ahead and break up with me! I deserve it!

Lincoln: Ronnie...... I'm not gonna, okay? I'm glad you told the truth, but please promise me you won't do it again!

Ronnie Anne: I promise.........!

Lincoln: I don't hate you, Ronnie Anne! I hate my former family, your former brother and Luan's ex-boyfriend! They shouldn't have come here to California.

*Suddenly, Luan came out.*

Luan: Ronnie Anne....... I didn't mean what I said in the car.........

Ronnie Anne: No, Luan, you had every right to get angry. It was my fault. 😪 I should've bailed Lori out, but I didn't! If I had, Lori would be standing right here next to you. I deserved to hear you say everything! And if I ever do that again, I'll pack my bags and leave and you won't have to see me again. Deal?

Luan: Okay...........!

*They hugged.*

*Later in the living room........*

I don't own this song or cover or video.

Titans, Luan, Terra, Ronnie Anne, Lincoln, Kathryn, Blackfire, Soren, and Frank:*all singing*

Who can light the fires
Of a thousand burning suns
Blazing in the heavens?
There is only One
He is our God
Who commands the nations
Building up and tearing down
Silencing His rivals?
There is only One
He is our God, He is our God
Holy, You alone are holy
Matchless in Your glory, holy God
Who would come to save us
When we turned away His love
Conquer us with kindness?
There is only One
He is our God, He is our God
Holy, You alone are holy
Matchless in Your glory, no one is like You
Worthy, You alone are worthy
We adore You only, holy God
Now to the King on the throne
Who was and is to come
And to the Lamb Who was slain be glory
Now to the King on the throne
Who was and is to come
And to the Lamb Who was slain be glory
Now to the King on the throne
Who was and is to come
And to the Lamb Who was slain be glory
Holy, You alone are holy
Matchless in Your glory, no one is like You
Worthy, You alone are worthy
We adore You only, holy God

Luan: God, if you can hear me, 🙏 please forgive me for turning away my sister's love and betraying her trust in me! Please take care of her in heaven. I miss you, Lori! And I'll always love you!

*Luan broke down crying, but Terra, Raven and Starfire went to comfort her. Soren joined in as well as everyone else.*

Note: Next chapter will have Bobby, Jasper and the remaining Louds feeling sorrow. And I also wanna give a shout out to Ch276Zj, Ellismskd23, KalobBurnett2000, taven93, NamasteWrye, and all my friends on Wattpad. Thank you all for your support and for reading this book. But we're not done yet.