Therapy and Adoption

*The next morning, Terra drove Luan to Britney's office for her appointment. A few days before Lori's funeral, Carol had called Terra and told her everything that happened, which broke her heart. Not only was her best friend gone, but what broke her heart 💔 more was the fact that Luan was in a deep depression after the incident. Anyways, Terra had pulled into the parking lot of the office and took Luan in.*

Britney: Please come in, Luan!

*Luan walked into the room and sat down.*

Britney: How are you doing, Luan? Feeling any better?

Luan: No.........! Ever since I failed to notice my sister was in danger, I've been having suicidal thoughts and they wouldn't go away! 💔 I betrayed my own sister! Especially when Lori told me in my nightmare where she died in that prison after her soul lifted from her body that she'd never forgive me and how I was a disappointment to her. 💔 It broke my heart!

Britney: And that's why you've been having problems dealing with this guilt you have that's been haunting you this month?

Luan: Yes........ and I deserved to have this guilt! Then last night in my dream as Lori carried me to heaven, I told her everything that she said in my nightmare and she was heartbroken and she told me she would never say that to me. She told me it was guilt and was right. Lori told me she forgave me and I still don't think I can forgive myself. Not after I betrayed her..........!

Britney: Luan, I understand you're still feeling guilty, but I'm sure that Lori would want you to move on. She must've seen how heartbroken you were and how much you miss her.

I don't own this song at all! It belongs to Paradise Fears. So does this video.

Luan: How do you know this?

Britney: Because last night, I spoke to God and he has seen you missing Lori so much. Plus, when I was your age, I lost my older brother. He died the same way your sister died. I understand your pain.

Luan: I'm sorry for your loss.

Britney: And I'm sorry for yours, Luan.

*Later, Britney told Terra everything Luan told her.*

Terra: So that's why she's been having suicidal thoughts?

Britney: I'm sorry to say this, but it is.

Terra:*sigh* Thanks, Britney! We'll see you next week.

Britney: You too, Terra! Please keep an eye on her!

Terra: I will!

*Terra then drove Luan to the courthouse and signed some adoption papers before it was finalized and Luan was now Terra's daughter/sister. As Terra drove her home, it was dark and rainy. ⛈️ She had to drive with her headlights and windshield wipers on. When they got back to the tower, Luan broke down crying. Terra comforts her and Luan cried herself to sleep in Terra's arms. She carried Luan to bed.*

Note: Next chapter is where Luan goes to school! Unfortunately, guess who's gonna show up? Slade's son! Slash!