Arlo's game

I know this story takes awhile to update but I want to make sure make it as good as I can.

Girls dorms

Elaine is sitting in her room when she hears a knock at the Door, thinking it's Sera she prepares to give her a piece of her mind. But when she opened the door she was suprised to see Arlo at the door.

"A-Arlo, I wasn't expecting to see you" She said all flustered.

"Elaine I wanted to inform you of an upcoming turf war in a couple weeks, oh and is Seraphina here?" He asked

"No she's probably staying at John's" She replied annoyed at the idea.

"John..." Arlo pondered remembering Remi mention a John before.

"He's the infamous cripple, I always tell Sera that he's a bad influence but she never listens, I swear sometime I think she in to hi-" She was cut off when she looked up to see that Arlo had already left.

Hallways

"This John..." Arlo thought "could he be the reason Sera gave up her rank if so then Remi could follow suit or worse start trying to restablish what her brother started."

While thinking in the halls of the school isen spotted him from the otherside, he prayed that Arlo was in a good mood and didn't ask him to do something.

Isen walked passed Arlo holding his breath in fear and when he was behind him, he was able to relax, until Arlo turned around and grabbed his shoulder.

"Sh*t" isen thought to himself. " Oh hey Arlo need something." He asked while in his mind he prayed he'd say no.

"As a matter of fact, I do" he smiled "I need you to do some research on someone for me. A certain fellow named John, I'm sure you know him".

"yeah Remi hangs out with him a lot. He answered.

"Good, find out as much info on him and report back to me". Arlo ordered "you have two days". He said before walking off as class was about to start.

" well fuc---"

Outside

"Achooooo" John sneezed.

"John, you okay??" Remi asked.

"Yeah, maybe I'm coming down with something.

"Maybe someone's talking about you" sera joked.

The three made it to school and parted ways Remi was walking to class when she got a message on her phone from Isen asking if she wanted to meet up at lunch.

At lunch on the roof

"Where's Remi?" Sera asked

"She's eating lunch with some other friends." He said sitting down next to her.

Sera couldn't explain it but she felt flusterd, it had been a while since they had been alone together and now when she saw John she couldn't help see him differently, she stared at John's amber eyes and friendly smile that she had become fond of, even his overly gelled hair wasn't a problem. To her John was perfect the way he was. But she realized how precious of a friend he was. Thinking about Remi stealing him away.

"Stealing? " She thought, is it really stealing if he doesn't belong to her. She couldn't help feel jealous of Remi and she thought about what John thought about if he liked Remi or perhaps maybe he liked her.

She snapped back reality and John challenged her to pocket pigs.

Sera smiled pulling out her phone. Still blushing slightly.

Elsewhere

Remi, Blyke and Isen are chatting. When isen gets to why he asked her here.

"Hey Remi I wanted to ask why are you always hanging with John". Isen asked.

"I mean he's my friend" She said.

Blyke was quietly listening in.

"So how did you two meet". Isen asked her being more direct.

Remi remembered the first time she noticed John. "It was months ago, I was walking through the halls when I saw a low tier getting beaten by a mid tier I was going to intervene when I saw some else save him. That was the first time I saw John. It wasn't an elite or a royal who saved that boy it was a person with no power except their courage. John beat the attacker and didn't even need a thank you. He reminded me of my brother.
He's so...he's...." she paused blushing.

"Damn I didn't think she'd go that deep."Isen thought

Blyke stood up without saying anything and walked away.

"Hey, where are you going". Isen asked but Blyke didn't answer. " well this was a waste of time I  guess maybe I'll talk to John directly".

To be continued...

Next time

Painful first meeting