painful first meeting

Sera was chilling in her room while thinking of her revelation earlier, how John really felt about her and how she herself felt about him. Did she really like him like that or was she just over thinking it, but the more she thought about it she couldn't deny that she had actually fallen for him.

Sera had only one problem, she's known John for quite a while now and yet she felt like she didn't really know much about him, like his past. John didn't really talk about his hometown or his family. Sera wanted to know more about him but John would always change the subject when she tried.

Stumped, the ace of wellston laid sighed turning her head to see the book she got yesterday. She picked it up, examining the novel she rub her thumb across the smooth surface of the book. After and minute or two she opened the book believing maybe she could learn more about John through this book.
Sera started read slowly dozing off as she finished...

Later..

John was laying in bed with bags under his eyes. It was midnight already and he couldn't sleep. All he could think about what happened. The second that guy learned the truth it was like someone else took over, was that really him?

What if someone else found out?

Would the same thing happen?

And then he thought about Sera and Remi what if they had found out?

His thoughts trailed off and he started to remeber what happened in new bostin.
The memory of claire looped in his head and he started to clench his blanket.

The word "monster" was haunting to him and then he thought about Sera and Remi saying it instead. He became worried and then realized what he was doing to himself.

John slapped himself
"Happy thoughts, John happy thoughts"

He tried to remember good times he had like when he met Sera, before remebering how she beat him to a pulp over a chocolate cake. Not her finest moment.
Their friendship had a rocky but they quickly became best friends after that, so no harm done.

Then John remebered how he met Remi, it was about 3 months after he and Sera became friends.

Flaaaaaaaaaaash back.....

John was in the halls on his phone.

Text messages

Sera: feeling really sick today

John: damn that's rare

Sera: yea, gonna get some sleep.

Sera: try not to die by tommorow.

John: Thanks Sera get well soon.

John felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to see a familiar pink haired girl.

"Hi, John". Remi greeted him with a friendly wave, but John was on alert, he had an idea where this was going, not only could he not remember who this was, but he also could feel that she was a high tier. John looked at her, trying to remember where he's seen her before.

"So I heard Sera isn't here today" she continued but that was all John needed to hear and started to run like hell. He knew it, the second Sera was gone some high tier was going to settle some score they had with him. He dashed through the halls not looking back until he heard her voice calling his name. She was right behind him grabbing his hand but by then John was already at the stairs.

The force of the pull was strong enough to make him loose his footing and slip off the steps and fall towards the ground dragging the girl down with him, then feeling a thud before blacking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John woke up looking at the ceiling of a room he had been in far to many times.
Awakening in the infirmary, he tried to remember what happened turning to see a familiar pink haired girl sitting next smiling.

John jolted up screaming, making the girl next him scream as well.

"HEY, QUIET DOWN!!!!" yelled doc "BOTH OF YOU STAY PUT." He said before leaving his desk, slamming the door behind him. The sound made John feel a sharp pain from his head. With his hand he grabbed his head feeling the rough bandages.

"You hit your head pretty bad". The girl said with worry I'm her eyes.

John only starred at her, his eyes seeing genuine concern. He may have starred to long because the girl started to get uncomfortable, blushing ever so slightly.

John realized this and apologized, asking what happened. The girl explained that she just wanted to talk then he ran so she chased ending up with them both falling down the stairs.

"Shoot, did you get hurt?" John asked the same amount of worry the girl had earlier.

"Oh about that... um" the girl said embarrassed. " I kinda landed on top of you". She said with an awkward smile.
"Sorry...."

The duo sat in silence until they both started laughing, the tension between them finally breaking.

"Oh shoot, I should have introduced myself, my name Remi". She said.

For rest of the day the two chated and laughed.

Flaaaaaaaaaaash back ended.

The next morning Elaine was worried what she should do, Sera was asleep with a certain book in her hands.

The worried girl left the room going to the empty hall pulling out her phone she called a certain boy.

"What should I do?" She ask over the phone.

*don't worry, I'll take care of everything* Arlo answered ending the call.