Chapter 7

Math class was pretty boring, the teacher talked to us for about 15 minutes then gave us a worksheet for the rest of the class. I barely got to do mine because Liza was talking to me the whole time about herself and everyone in the pack. She offered to show me to my next class since we have the same class.

“Hey I wonder who’s that human talking to Jake?” she was saying as my eyes looked around to see.

“That’s my sister but she doesn’t look comfortable. She usually doesn’t get that close to a guy that quickly,” I told her.

“Well your sister better watch out that’s the schools jerk. He thinks he’s god or something and all the girls want him. But only the humans and a few she wolves want him,” she said. “You’re right she looks extremely annoyed and uncomfortable maybe we should step in.”

“My sister may be a human but she can handle herself. She’s strong enough.” As soon as I said that the guy leaned in and tried to kiss her. She tried to fight him off but I could tell she couldn’t. I immediately dropped my bag and ran over as fast as I could hoping none of the humans saw my inhuman speed. I pulled him away from her and slapped him into the lockers.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” I asked him

“Who the hell do YOU think you are?” Was his response, which just pissed me off even more. I grabbed him by the neck very hard and his eyes went black.

“Liz leave him it’s not worth it,” Jen said

He pushed me off of him and I would have fallen if it weren’t for Liza who caught me.

“Liz leave him your sister is right he’s not worth it,” Liza said. Right now I wanted to kill him for trying to touch my little sister. I didn’t care if he was a foot taller than me or stronger nobody touches anyone I love. Jake and I were just staring at each other with pitch black eyes. “Dom can you step in here. Dom what are you looking at,” Liza was saying.

I ended up turning around to see who she was talking to and saw the most god looking guy in my whole life. He was perfect and his scent did something funny to my insides. He looked like something clicked turned around and started making out with the blonde holding his hand. I don’t know what came over me but I growled at that and wanted to rip her to shreds. What has just come over me oh my god.

Finally someone stepping towards me snapped me out of my anger, “Jake leave the girls alone you need to learn no means no dude,” some guy said pushing Jake away.

“Yea well her little sister needs to know the rules around here. Teasing will get you into trouble,” Jake said. I almost ran up to him to attack him again if it wasn’t for Liza holding me. This chick was strong.

The guy that pushed Jake away turned around, “okay everyone shows over get to class you hooligans.” He started laughing and everyone started leaving the halls. “Hi I’m Wes,” he said sticking his hand out for me to shake.

My sister pushed me aside to shake it obviously interested in Wes, “I’m Jen, thanks for helping me back there.”

I heard Liza growl I turned to look at her as she spat out, “back off human he’s mine.”

As soon as she said that realization kicked in, “Jen that's her mate step back before Liza’s wolf rips you to shreds,” I whispered to her quickly.

Jen looked at all of us, “oh my god I’m so sorry I didn’t know I swear. I’m not like that I’m really so sorry.”

Wes started laughing. “Relax Liza she didn’t know,” he said kissing her.