Chapter 3 Hangout

We are above the tengu city. zooming in we see many people are out some with parents, some with couples and some are alone but sometimes with friends just like (Y/N) and tohka.

(Y/N) POV

I and tohka are in bread shop after tohka yell and ask about bread just outside the shop. I'm at the cashier while tohka is staring at the bread behind the glass.

cashier: that'll be 300 yen.

I take out money from my wallet and handed it to the cashier.

(Y/N): here.

the cashier gives me the bread and whispers something.

cashier: I put extra bread in that bag.

(Y/N): ah thank you so much.

cashier: no problem, enjoy your date.

the cashier wave at us as I and tohka get out of the store and sit at the bench just outside the shop. I take one for myself and give one to tohka.

(Y/N): here tohka.

tohka: *sniff sniff* thank you.

tohka take the bread and eat it cutely while I just chuckle at her response.

tohka: DELICIOUS!!

(Y/N): eat slowly there's more of it.

tohka chewing the bread before swallowing the food and asking for another one. we just eat kinako bread and enjoy each other company.

tohka: (Y/N), what's hangout?

(Y/N): hmm, hangout is where friend spends time together doing something they like.

tohka swallow her food before asking me with sparkle in her eye.

tohka: friend? are we friend?

(Y/N): mhm you're definitely my friend tohka.

tohka: then you're also my friend.

tohka say with a smile.

(Y/N): now let's continue our hangout.

tohka: yeah *sniff sniff* ne ne (Y/N) what's that?

tohka ask after she sniffs a stall with a grill sausage.

(Y/N): oh that's sausage, do you want to try some?

tohka nod her head aggressively. so we walk to the shop and buy a few sausages for tohka. after that we walk a little bit and see many people on the road.

tohka: where did all these people come from? is this an all-out war? if that's the case than I better attack first.

tohka say as she make a magic sphere the size of her finger. I put my hand on her hand as the magic sphere disappear.

(Y/N): no tohka, they're all normal people and none of them will hurt you. if they try than I'll deal with them.

tohka lower her arm and she look at the kid beside her. who's getting head pat after he threw away his trash by himself. after seeing that tohka eat all the sausage and threw away the trash in her hand into the trash bin.

tohka: look (Y/N) I throw away my trash all by myself too.

I smile at her action, she's just like a child wanting affection.

(Y/N): yeah I see it good job.

I say while patting her head just like the mother did to their child.

tohka: hmm~ hangout is fun.

Spirit Friend (Date A Live x Male Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara