Chapter 6 Give Him Back!!

Shido POV

Shido: *sigh*

Tonomachi: hmm? What's wrong Itsuka?

Shido: It's nothing. I'm just staying up late last night.

That's a lie. After we had dinner with Tohka and Yoshino, Mana left us saying she had to go. Because I was busy checking on Tohka and Yoshino, I didn't manage to send her off. After that Kotori gets to Fraxinus to find (Y/N)'s location but there's still no answer meanwhile I together with Tohka and Yoshino search around the city and found nothing so we return to my home. Everytime Tohka makes the spatial alarm go off I give her food, which brings her mood up just enough to stop a spatial quack meanwhile Yoshino is harder to handle food doesn't work on her so I let her watch anime but it backfires when the character dies, Yoshino end up crying and freezing everything around her......including Tohka's food Which results in another spatial alarm.

Shido: *sigh* I can't even fall asleep without hearing spatial go off every 5 minutes.

I turn back and see Tohka at her desk sleeping and her face is buried by her hand. Then I look at Origami, she's not any better than Tohka. The eye bag under her eye is dark and she looks empty. After a while, Tammie sensei come into our classroom and take everyone's attendance.

Tammie: Shimada?

Shimada: Here.

Tammie: Suzuki?

Suzuki: Here.

Tammie: (L/N)?

Silence...Tammie sensei called again.

Tammie: (L/N)? (L/N)!!

Again no answer but I hear Origami whisper something in a grave tone.

Origami: (Y/N) (L/N) will no longer come to school......

She says as her hand tightens into a fist. I wonder what she means by that. Maybe she knows where (Y/N) is.

Tammie: Mo~ I told him to contact me if he was going to be absent. Alright next, Tokisaki?

Again silence.

Tammie: Tokisaki Kurumi? Mo~ both of them didn't come to school.

Tammie-sensei cutely pout and Just as she about to sign the attendance. The door opens and a girl walks through it.

Kurumi: Here.

Tammie: Tokisaki you're late.

Kurumi: I'm sorry sensei. Something bad happened yesterday it still affects me.

Tammie: A-are you okay?

Kurumi: Yeah, I'm fine. After having a 'meal'.

As soon as she says that the sound of something falling to the ground and footstep can be heard. Suddenly Origami grabs Kurumi by her collar and shout.

Origami: Where is he?!?!

Kurumi: Ara, What are you talking about?

Origami: You know what I'm talking about. Where's (Y/N)?!?!

Eh? (Y/N)? Did Kurumi do something to him? I'm too deep in my thought and didn't realize people have gathered around Kurumi and Origami, trying to separate the 2 of them. Tohka who was sleeping stand up from her desk and chop Origami's neck successfully knock her out. Then Tohka walks past Kurumi before leaving.

Tammie: Origami?! Hang on!!

Everyone is too focused on Origami and didn't notice Tohka leaving the classroom. Then I feel my phone vibrate and check it out. It's from Kotori.