Chapter 10 2 VS 2

(A/N): I would like apologize toward Kaguya and Yuzuru fan. Please forgive me.

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): Damn it.

The wind is violently thrashing me around. It is so strong that I can barely open my eyes. The relentless winds of the tornado toss me about violently, making it nearly impossible to keep my balance. The howling gusts whip against my body, threatening to sweep me away. With great effort, I manage to barely open my eyes, squinting against the wind. Struggling to make sense of my surroundings, I catch sight of something flying towards me from afar. Before I can react, it collides with my head, causing a sharp impact. Dazed and disoriented, I feel myself losing consciousness, but not before catching a glimpse of two figures in the distance.

(Y/N): Hₑlᵖ...ᵐ...ᵉ..

I hear one last thing before passing out as my body hits something.

???1: KYAAA!!!

As my consciousness fades away, I feel warmth enveloping me.

Tohka POV

Tohka: (YYYYYY/NNNNNN)!!!!!!

I see (Y/N) flying very far away from me. I want to go after him but...shido. I turn to look at shido who's till on the ground desperately holding to the ground for dear life.

Flashback

(Y/N): Please take care of them for me.

Flashback End

(Y/N)'s word echo in my mind. I don't know what to do. Should I go and save (Y/N) or stay and protect Shido like (Y/N) told me. What do I do?

Shido: Tohka!!

Shido bring me out of my thought as he yell at me. I turn toward him as he's stay on the ground clenching the grass.

Shido: Go after (Y/N)!!

Tohka: But then you-

Shido: I'll be fine so hurry and go after him.

I want to go but once more (Y/N) word flashing before me. I stay root in my place not knowing what to do. I stood still as the wind try to push me suddenly a familiar voice appear.

Kurumi: Ara ara~ what a dilemma you're facing.

Shido: Kurumi.

Tohka: Tokisaki Kurumi.

Kurumi: Good evening Tohka-san and Shido-san. I would like to talk more but I think you have more urgent matter to attend to.

Tohka: Ugh but...

I look toward Shido then Kurumi assure me.

Kurumi: I'll take care of him so hurry up and go.

Shido: You heard her. I'll be fine so go and save (Y/N).

I nod my head and change to my astral dress.

Tohka: Okay, I will be back with (Y/N).

Shido: Goodluck.

Kurumi: Be safe.

Without saying another word I fly up in the sky and search for (Y/N). Wait for me (Y/N). I'm coming for you.

3RD POV

Flying still on the air are two girl with orange hair. One girl that has her long hair braided up. She have determine smile on her face. She is wearing a dark colored coat, and various parts of her body were tightened with something that looks like a belt. In addition to that, locks were placed onto her neck, right hand and right leg, coming out from the locks were torn off chains.