Going To Paradis

Prologue
You have been living in Liberio for some time. You wanted to become become a Warrior so you could make your family proud. You also wanted to be a hero. Your mother Ursula was against the idea of you becoming a titan shifter but your father was indifferent about it. He just wanted you to follow up on your dreams, and that is what you'll do.
Ursula: Sighs Do you really want to go through the Warrior Candidate selection that bad?
Your mother questioned you, clearly worried for your safety.
Y/N: Absolutely! I'll pass it no matter what!
You were determined to. It seemed as if nothing would stop you from becoming a Warrior. Your mother could see it shining in your eyes.
Ursula: ... Fine honey. You have my blessing. Just be safe and come back to us alright?
She gave you a hug and a kiss on the forehead.
You hugged her back and darted out of the house in an instant - waving goodbye to your parents. It's time to prove your worth.
You were 7 by the time you had entered the warrior program. Throughout your training you were above the other candidates in terms of physical fitness. You were also among the top candidates who scored high on the written exams. It was a long journey but you made a few friends along the way. One of your close friends was Tom Ksaver. He was older than you but nonetheless the both of you were very close throughout the warrior training and would often play catch with each other when you both were free, sometimes another boy named Zeke would join in as well. When you reached the age of 13, you were the one who will be inheriting the armored titan and become Marley's shield. Tom would be inheriting the beast titan. You all celebrated by riding on a carriage throughout the internment zone. You saw your parents in the crowd and waved at them and smiled. Your parents were crying tears of joy.

2 years later, Year 842, Present
You have reached the age of 15 and now have been tasked on a mission to go to Paradis Island to reclaim the founding titan. Marley has sent you on a solo mission with the other warriors being sent at a much later time. You were about to get on the ship that will sail you to Paradis but then you feel something coming at you. You turn around and instinctively catch a baseball in your hands. You look up and see Tom walking towards you.
Tom: Sharp as ever. Thought I'd come here to give you a send off.
Y/N: Haha thanks. Take care here I'll be back soon.
You throw the baseball back to Tom. This was your way of acknowledging each other.
Tom catches the baseball with his glove and waves at you as you board the ship. The ship then departs slowly. The operation starts now.

1 day later
As the ship is now close to docking at the island, Commander Magath gives you a quick briefing.
Magath: You know your mission Y/N, scout the island for the King and take back the power. If the King is not there for any reason lay low until your backup arrives. You will know they're there when you see familiar titans.
Y/N: Got it.
The ship then docks. You gather whatever supplies you have and depart off the ship. You only really have rations to last for a week. No weapons or ammunition. You'd have to use whatever the island has to offer to survive. You are wearing what you always wear in your house so it should be easy to blend in to the civilian population. A problem that came into your mind was how to get inside the walls. You thought of using your titan to scale the walls but that would leave markings on the wall which might be seen. You'd just have to see once you reach that place.
Y/N: I'm still far from the walls so I can transform now. It'd be faster too.
You mumbled to yourself and bit your hand. Blood spilled from your hand and a lightning bolt came crashing down. You are now in your titan form. You begin to walk towards the direction of the walls but thought of something that would help you reach the place quicker. You then start to sprint at a slow pace but the armor protecting your calves now break off which gives you an incredible amount of speed to the point you are sprinting past the birds flying in the same way as you. Once it reached nightfall, you could see the gigantic walls in the distance.
Y/N: There it is. I could go there right now in my titan form but I might get spotted. It's best if I exit my titan and walk there.
You thought to yourself. Not long after your titan collapsed and you exited from the nape which was now unarmored. You fixed the wrinkles on your clothes and dusted yourself off before walking towards the walls. The plan was to sneak into the walls without being seen but there was always a plan B made up. The only thing that matters right now is getting inside.